T W E N T Y - T W O

And I fell for your trap all over again

🌸

Selena sat on the bed after they had finished stitching up her leg.

"Well you lost a lot of blood, but the rain helped slow it down. Just make sure to change your bandages everyday and to clean around it, don't forget to take your medicine so it doesn't get infected." Selena nodded to the doctor

"Thank you." The doctor nodded and tossed his gloves aside as he walked out the door.

Selena laid back and ran her hands down her face.

"How did you know where to find me?" Selena asked as she looked at Justin who looked up from his phone.

"I remember when we had our first fight after your dad passed and you ran there to tell him what I did. I figured the news you got would've made you run there." Selena nodded as she looked at Justin.

"Did you mean what you said? At the cemetery?" Selena asked sitting up a little more

"Yeah." Justin said as he looked at his phone that was buzzing.

"I have to take this. I'll be right outside." Justin said as he kissed Selenas' head and headed out as Demi and the group headed in.

"Where's he going?" Zayn asked

"Phone call." Zayn nodded and Selena took the clothes from Demi.

"You're a lifesaver."

"I know, you'd die without me."

"No lie there." Demi laughed at her best friend before helping her up.

"Let's get you in the restroom to change." Selena whined when she pressed pressure to her leg.

"Can someone just carry me?" Selena asked with a pout.

Ryan came and picked her up.

"But I'm not helping you change." Selena rolled her eyes and grabbed onto the gray railing in the bathroom.

"I think I can manage; thank you Ryan." Ryan nodded and grabbed the crutches the doctor had brought in.

"Don't fall." Selena rolled her eyes and locked the door after Ryan shut it.

She put all her pressure on her good leg and started to slip out of the dress.

The dress fell into a puddle around Selenas' feet. And she tried her best to hop out of the dress puddle.

Once she was no longer over her dress she grabbed the bra Demi got and slipped it on.

Demi had picked out shorts and a black v-neck. With Selenas' black vans.

Selena changed as best as she could without falling over. Or at all.

She grabbed her crutches and walked out the best way she could with crutches.

"I can't believe that no good white ass little bitch just left!" Demi snapped.

"Who left?" Her friends looked at her with a sad smile.

"Um, Justin won't be driving you home Sel." Selena raised an eyebrow.

"Of course he is." Fredo shook his head.

"He left Selena" Selena never felt more stupid in her life.

She didn't know if she wanted to feel stupid for believing that he cared.

Or if she felt stupid for falling for his trap all over again.

✨🌸✨

Guuuyys ! 😭 My Braces Hate Me ! ☹️ Another Bracket Came Lose 😒😩

Like Bitch ! I Can Barley Afford Them More Less Pay Each Time A Bracket Fucks Up 🙃

So Point Is, My Braces Hate Me ☹️

But !! What Do Y'all Think Of The Chapter ? ☺️😂

Maybe Another Update Late ? 🤔😌💙

- Bertha 💍