F O R T Y - T W O

Its what's best

🌸

"Thank you" Selena said as she grabbed her McDonald's bag.

Her phone dinged and she pulled it out to see another text message from Justin. She shook her head and slid her phone into her pocket.

He hasn't left her alone since she went to dinner.

She got in her car and placed her food in the passenger side.

"I swear to god Justin leave me alone!" Selena yelled into her phone.

"Lower your tone young lady." Selena sighed.

"Im so sorry mama, Justin doesn't leave me alone." Selena said as she started her car.

"Aren't you going to tell him?" Selena closed her eyes and shook her head.

"No mom, hell only take advantage of it. Have you thought about my offer?" Selena asked as she buckled her seat belt.

"Selena getting up and moving somewhere else, that's a huge step in life." Selena sighed.

"Mom I don't want Justin finding out." Selena mumbled

"Just get home safe and well discuss it." Selena said bye and hung up.

She reversed and started her way home.

🌸

Selena pulled into her driveway and put her car on park, she turned off her car and grabbed her food.

She slipped out of the car and pulled her shirt away from her stomach. She had a tummy. Not to big, but not to small.

Being almost three months pregnant has its toles. Especially the weight gain.

Selena walked inside closing the door behind her.

"Mom!?" She Yelled throughout the house.

"Kitchen!" Selena sighed and walked to the kitchen seeing her mom, step dad, and friends.

"What's going on?" Selena asked as she sat next to Demi.

"We need to talk mija" Mandy said from aside Brian.

"Okay, is this about my idea?" Selena asked grabbing a frie.

"Yes, and no." Brian said as he closed his water bottle.

"Selena we can't just get up and move away, Not with my promotion right now." Her mom said as she sat direct from Selena.

"But mom, I-I can't stay here. Not with Justin so close. W-With me being p-pregnant." Selena panicked.

She didn't want Justin to find out. She wanted him out of the picture.

"Selena sweetie calm down, Brian and I aren't moving. You are."

✨🌸✨

Kinda Short . Kinda Lame ☹️

But The Ending Is Near 😭😭😭 !!

Sequel ?

- Bertha 💍