T W E L V E

Don't be my heartbreaker

🌸

Selena sat in her first period class writing what she knew she had to.

She also had Justin for this class; but he wasn't sitting with her. In fact he was sitting with Hailey.

A girl next to Selena tapped her shoulder.

Selena turned and looked at her

"You're Justins' girl right?" She nodded her head and the other girl shook her head.

"He could do better" Selena swallowed the lump in her throat and turned away.

She didn't need to feel more like shit than she already did.

The bell rang and Selena went about her day to her next class.

She had the whole squad for this period. Thankful for that.

She walked in with her head down and sat down in her normal seat.

"You're that girl that Justin dissed outside right?" A guy asked, Selena ignored him and kept looking at her desk.

"I can see why he dissed you. Lose weight honey maybe he'll want you then" Selena whipped the tear that fell as she looked up to be met with Justin looking at her.

She wanted him to do something. She wanted him to pound the dudes face in; the way he did when they were sophomores.

Even though she's against violence; she wanted him to show something that he still cared.

But all he did was sit with Barbara Palvin; he ignored the tears in Selenas' eyes and the pled for help.

He didn't care. But he didn't notice either.

"Hey you good?" Zayn asked sitting next to Selena at the science table.

"Is something wrong with me?" Zayn knitted his eyebrows together as he turned to her.

"What?" Selena took a sharp breath in and let it out.

"Is there something wrong with me? Like am I to fat? To annoying? What is it?" Selena asked as she gripped his arm.

"One; ouch.-" Zayn said as he took Selenas' grip off his arm.

"-and two, who told you that?" Selena shook her head and looked down at her notebook.

"No one. I was just wondering." Zayn shook his head.

"If this has to do with Justin-"

"-I said I was just wondering" Zayn put his hands up in surrender and waited for the rest of the group to come in.

🌸

"So were taking a trip up to Ryans' lake house and Justin is not welcomed" Demi said as she took a sip of her drink from subway.

"Guys please" Selena mumbled.

"Please Selena. Just take this getaway from Justin to clear your head. Just see what it's like being surrounded by people who actually love you." Joe said and Selena gasped.

"Justin does love me. He has to." Selena whispered.

"Please Selena. Just a friend getaway. Even Zayns' going" Selena looked at Demi.

"Is this supposed to make me wanna go?" She asked and Zayn chuckled.

"No they just think I can help you" Zayn said with a shrug.

"Guys I don't know. I don't want to do Justin like that. He's never done me like that." Ryan raised an eyebrow.

"Yes he has." Selena shook her head.

"Not once"

"What About that time he lied and took Hailey with him to Jessicas' party and said you said you weren't up for it" Selena frowned.

They had a point. A weekend get away wouldn't be so bad would it?

"Fine; I'll go" the group cheered; but Selena felt guilty.

Would this cause Justin to leave her?

🌸

 So My Sister From A Different Mister &&' I Were Talking Yesterday 😂 I Was Telling Her How Happy I Was Our Story Was A Success !! 😭😭💘

  Like WE Have Over 500 Reads Like. Wtf ! Wtf ! Wtf !? 😭😭💘 How'd That Happen !? 😭💍

&&' Then I Cracked A Joke How Y'all Are More Loyal Than Justin. 😂 Don't Worry I Still Love My Babyboy 😍 !

Anyways !! Here's Yalls Update 😘 !

It's Boring Ik. But The Great Parts Start Tomorrow 😉 Zaylena Alone Time 👅💦

😂😂😭💀

- Bertha 💍