S E V E N

He's gonna break you, but you're gonna love him anyway

🌸

Selena remembers it like it was yesterday. The day her father told her that Justin was no good.

The day she argued with her father because she felt like he was against her.

She remembers it all. And she regrets not listening to him. But her father was right to began with.

🌸

Selena rushed inside her house slamming the front door shut.

"Selena?" She ignored her father and marched up the steps to her bedroom before slamming that door too.

She picked up the closest thing and threw it at the wall.

"Selena!" Her father shouted from outside the door.

She didn't respond she slid down the wall and dug her face into her hands. She wanted to cry. But not to where her father can here her.

She sniffed and blinked to clear her vision. Why does Justin treat her this way?

Why?

"Selena open the door please?" She ignored her father. Yet again.

"I just need to make sure you're okay"

She wasn't okay. In fact she was far from okay. But her family didn't need to know that.

"Is It Justin?" And that's when she broke down and cried.

She couldn't help it.

Her father was worried and rammed his shoulder into the door letting it slam open.

Selena jumped and made eye contact with her father. Where her fathers face was replaced with worry to sadness.

His daughter sat on the floor mascara running down her face mixed in with salty tears and her lips trembled.

"Oh Selena" he mumbled as he rushed to his daughters side.

He sat next to the little girl he used to tuck in at night and held her.

She hugged her dad for dear life. Her heart hurt. It hurt a lot.

"I told you he was no good babygirl" Selena pulled away and frowned.

"B-But I-I love him daddy" Her Dad smiled and reached his hand out to whip her tears away.

"He's gonna break your hear but you'll love him anyway" Selena rolled her eyes.

"We Just had a fight" she mumbled crossing her legs.

"Y'all have been fighting since last week. He's hurting you to much" Selena rolled her eyes. Again.

"Just Leave me alone" her dad shook his head and stood up.

"I don't want you seeing him anymore if this is gonna be the outcome" Selena stood up.

"You can't do that!"

"Well I can't stand to see you hurt"

"I'm not hurt! I'm fine!"

"You can no longer see him that's final" Her Dad tuned and walked to the door ready to close it.

"I hate you" she said causing him to stop in his tracks.

"You don't mean that" she stomped up to him and slammed the door.

"But I do" she whispered.

🌸

That night her dad was rushed to the hospital cause of a car accident he had gotten into on the way back from the store.

He died in the ambulance and Selena hated herself everyday for that.

Her last words were I hate you.

Selena whipped the tear that slipped quickly as Zayn jumped in the backseat.

She missed her father dearly. And she regrets what she did everyday that passes.

✨🌸✨

This One Was Basically A Filler. &&' What Happened To Her Dad.

Anyways ! Thank Youu Guys Sm For The Reads 😭💘

- Bertha 💍