T W E N T Y - F O U R

Let the music move you

🌸

"As you all know, the musical talent show is coming up, I've selected personally five of my best students who I know have the potential to win, Y'all will be competing with six other schools. So when I call your name please everyone clap for the selected people."

Selena didn't hear a thing Mr.Hood had said, and she didn't care. It had been almost a month since she found out about the marriage, since she almost left Justin.

And since she decided to close everyone off.

She barley spoke to her friends, they tried so hard to reach out to her, yet nothing was working.

She would sit at her dads gravesite all day till closing and then go home. She'd ignore her mom. She'd lock herself in her room.

And everyone was starting to worry. Everyone expect Justin.

"Selena Gomez"

Selena looked up from her journal where she was currently working on a song that matched her heart.

"What?" She asked as she slowly stood up to everyone clapping and a few cheers.

"These five lovely students will be competing in next weeks competition! So give them another cheer!" Selena looked to her left and saw Demi there with a sad face.

"What are we doing?" Demi looked at her

"Next weeks competition we're the best five from our school we're competing with six other schools, three winners." Selena got what she said but the information wasn't what had Selena worried.

Her best friends' sad face had her worried. She'd been so closed off she didn't know what was going on around her.

"Want a ride home?" Demi smiled a small one at Selena and nodded as they were dismissed to their seats.

"I want you to work on your best song or write one, you have all week." The bell rang and Selena grabbed her binder as she walked to Mr.Hood

"Mr.Hood?" Her music teacher looked up and smiled.

"What can I do for you Selena?"

"I wanted to talk about your decision to have me as a top five." Calum Hood slid off his glasses and crossed his hands.

"Yes, I made a good choice. Do you not agree?" Selena bit her lip.

"I- Mr.Hood it's just that I can't perform-"

"-Selena I've heard you sing your heart out when no ones around. You can do it. And you will. I'll see you in class tomorrow." Selena turned and started to walk away.

"And Selena." She turned around to look back at her teacher

"Don't disappoint me, I've talked highly of you." Selena nodded and walked out.

She was going to be performing in front of dozens of people. How was she gonna do that.

"No Joe! I can't believe you'd do something like that! I forgave you once! But never again!" Selena stood on the corner watching her best friend argue with her boyfriend.

"We're done, I can't believe you'd do it again! And with the same girl! Fuck you!" Demi stormed out of the double doors.

What just happened?

✨🌸✨

So Drama Anyone ? 🤔

I Have Exciting News !! 😍

Read Down Below 😊😌

NEW STORY !!!!! 💘

Yes The Sucky Cover Was Done By Me 🙃✨💙 Justin Looks Like I Photoshopped Him 😩 Which I Did 😂😏

Anyways !! 😌 Here's The Description To The Story 😊

""You can't help who you fall for."

---

So what happens when Selena Gomez-Malik falls for her brothers best friend or in Zayns' words gang member."

Should I Publish It ? 🤔🙊

Here's The Update ! 💕💍

- Bertha 💍