E L E V E N

But you don't know how to love me when you're sober

🌸

Selena woke up in hope of seeing Justin next to her as the sun shined through her curtains.

But she was met with an empty bed. She held the sheets to her chest and looked around to see Justins' clothes gone.

She hugged the sheets tighter and let the tears fall.

She was just used. Like always.

She sat up more to try and suppress the crying.

A knock was heard at her door and she held her breath.

"Selena baby it's time to get up you need to get ready for school!" Selena sniffed

"Okay mom!"

Selena stood up and walked to the bathroom; she looked at herself in the mirror. She felt so disgusted.

She turned on her shower and waited for it to heat up. When the water was to her liking she stepped in and stood under the water for a few minutes.

Before violently scrubbing at her skin letting the hot tears run down her face.

She thought he actually needed her! But she was just his toy. But she wouldn't dare leave him.

He means to much to her. Her whole being is set within him.

She turned off the water and ringed the water from her hair. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her hair and a towel to dry herself.

She walked out of her bathroom nude. She was alone anyway.

She walked to her closet and looked at what she'd wear today. What would she wear today?

She settled on simple high waisted jeans and a white crop top with her white nikes.

She grabbed her white lacy bra and matching underwear before slipping them on.

She was determined to get Justins' attention. One way or another.

"Selena move it!"

Selena quickly got ready and let her hair be. She applied her makeup as quickly as she could before grabbing her phone seeing messages in her group chat. The One without Justin.

Babygirl Demi 💦😘: So I was thinking of off lunch campus. I don't wanna sit with hoefia.

Ryan 🙄: I was thinking we just kick Justin from being our friend.🤷🏻‍♀️

British Dude 😂🔥: he can't be that bad guys.

BabyGirl Demi 💦😘: ask Selena she'll tell you.

British Dude 😂🔥: Selena is Justin as bad as they make him seen.
Read: 7:54am