N I N E T E E N

You were mine just yesterday
Now I have no idea who you are

🌸

Selena looked in her full length mirror at a dress her mom insisted looked good.

No lie it did, it was a long black dress with silver glitter straps that made an 'X' in the back.

She wore black heels with it too. Her hair was straightened with her bangs curled.

Her make up was done perfectly. And for once in her life, Selena felt like she was worth something.

She glanced at herself one more time before picking up her phone and texting Demi.

Omg I feel like something is gonna go wrong 😫 !!!
Read: 7:22pm

BabyGirl Demi💦😘: You're over thinking it Selly, it's just dinner with the douche bag and your mom 😙
Read: 7:23pm

No it's something else I can feel it! ☹️ but we'll see. Gtg babe !

Selena rushed downstairs to her moms protest saying they had to leave NOW.

Her mom was in a red dress with black heels.

"You look beautiful mom." Mandy smiled and kissed Selenas' cheek.

"So Do you mija, now let's go."

🌸

They pulled up to Selenas' favorite Italian restaurant,

"Hey selly." Selena turned to her mom and had the biggest smile on her face.

"I have a friend joining us. He's really nice." Selena nodded.

"That's fine." Mandy smiled and they climbed out of the car and walked inside the restaurant.

"Hey babe!" Selena ignored the voice thinking it wasn't for her till arms wrapped around her waist.

"You look beautiful." Selena glanced to the side and saw Justin.

"What?" Justin smiled and kissed her cheek before locking their hands and leading her to a table with Pattie, the kids, Jeremy and another guy.

Justin pulled Selenas' chair out and she slowly sat down.

What the fuck was going on.

Was all Selena could think about.

"The food has been ordered already." The guy said as he stood up and hugged Mandy.

Selena turned to Jazzy and started talking immediately.

"You look gorgeous Jaz." Jazzy smiled

"What about me!" Jaxon asked with a pout.

"And so do you J, you look handsome" Jaxon smiled and hugged Selena.