O N E

Sometimes love just isn't
Enough to someone

🌸

Selena walked side by side with Demi; Justin and her had just had another fight.

"Selena what happened?" She didn't Want to talk about it; she just needed her best friends comfort.

"D as my best friend please just hold me" Selena whispered and Demi instantly wrapped her arms around her best friend

"Why do you still stay babygirl?" She whispered as they walked around the park.

"Because I-I love him" Selena hiccuped trying to keep her tears in.

Demi sighed and gave Selena a squeeze

"I know you do babe. But sometimes love just isn't enough to someone" Demi said as she and Selena sat down at a picnic table.

Selena looked down at her hands.

Where did it all go wrong? Where did Selena stop being happy? When Did Justin stop loving her? Why?

She had so many questions yet so little answers.

"What happened?" Selena took a deep breath in and let it out.

"He was texting Hailey again" the mention of her name made Demis' blood boil.

Justin had the nerve to text her after what she did to Selena?

"What happened after?" Selena shrugged. She didn't want to make Justin seem bad.

It was just one little argument. Not like they wouldn't get over it.

"It's fine. We'll get over it before school tomorrow" Demi sighed and shook her head.

"You deserve better Selly; he don't deserve you like he did back then" and Selena forced a smile.

She knew Demi had the best intentions by heart. But Selena didn't want better. She wanted Justin and only him.

It's like without him she couldn't breath. She had no damn way of life without him.

"Come on everyone's meeting at Ryan's tonight" Demi reached her hand out for Selena and Selena took it with a smile.

Demi still managed to turn her frown upside down on the darkest of days.

She's thankful for her best friend.

"So tomorrows Friday" Selena groaned.

"D I don't wanna go out again." Demi laughed and shook her head.

"No silly! Fredo wants us to spend the weekend at his house. The group of Course." Selena shrugged.

"That's a tradition duh" Demi laughed as they reached her car.

"Come On Selly Belly" Selena smiled

"That's so old!" Demi laughed.

"It's never to old for us babe; never" Selena rolled her eyes and got in her best friends Rang Rover