T H I R T E E N

Oh babygirl, you don't deserve to be treated this way

🌸

Selena sat in her room Thursday after school and watched reruns of The Walking Dead.

"I hate that fucking governor" Selena mumbled as she paused the episode to get more drinks from the kitchen.

She was home alone again and she didn't want to be a bug to anyone so she didn't text anyone.

She had grabbed a water bottle and a vitamin water when her doorbell went off.

"COMING!" She yelled as she set her drinks down and jogged over to the door.

She swung it open to reveal Zayn standing there in joggers and a black tank.

"Zayn? What's Up?" Selena asked leaning against her door.

"Nothing. I was bored and decided since we barley hang out I'd see if you wanted to hang out. I'm sorry I should've called first" Selena giggled.

"No come in; I'm just watching TWD" Zayn raised an eyebrow.

Selena closed and locked the door back up.

"The Walking Dead" Zayn shrugged.

"Never heard of it." Selena gasped.

"Let's go!" Selena grabbed Zayns' hand and dragged him upstairs.

"Wait I want snacks" Selena rolled her eyes playfully before walking into the kitchen with Zayn behind her.

"Can I just like raid your kitchen or?" Selena shrugged.

"It's the boys thing you're apart of the group. Go for it" Zayn rushed to her pantry and came out with bags of chips cookies and a pop tart in his mouth.

"In wready!" Selena laughed and made a motioning with her hand for him to follow.

Zayn reached Selenas' room with his arms barley attached

He dropped all the food on her bed.

"A little help would've been nice"

"Not grabbing so much food would've been nice" Zayn smiled and shook his head.

If he had to pick a favorite person from the whole group: it'd be Selena.

Yeah they haven't hung out like this except at school. But Selena was different aside from the group.

She had a side to her that made everyone wonder who Selena Gomez really was.

Zayn does hope they can get to know each other and become better friends.

"So what's this movie about?"

"It's a series" Zayn nodes his head as he sat on Selenas' bed.

"Still what's it about?" Selena climbed in her bed and pulled the blanket she had been using previously over her.