F I F T E E N

Young, Wild &&' Free

🌸

Selena pulled up behind Joes' car. She placed her car on park and turned off the ignition.

"I really am sorry. I was out of line. I wasn't thinking. Please forgive me."

"Demi babe  I forgave you the moment those words left your mouth. It's all good. This is our weekend to get away. Let's make that happen." Demi smiled and hugged Selena.

Selena pulled away and honked her horn. The boys came rushing out.

"We Thought y'all bailed!" Ryan shouted as he ran and hugged Selena then Demi.

"We just stopped for food. It's in the back; get it down please?" Selena asked as she closed the door.

Zayn opened the back of her car and there laid a bunch of food.

"It's only like 3 days girls." Fredo said as he grabbed the sodas.

"Yeah; three days with four fat ass boys. We needed it." Demi said as she grabbed two paper bags.

"How rude!" Zayn said.

"Like do you see this body?" Selena swallowed hard.

  Oh she saw his body alright.

"Just get the food!" Fredo said as he walked back out from taking his round in.

Selena grabbed her bags and walked to place them in the kitchen.

"Has everyone picked the rooms?" Selena asked as Zayn set the water bottle case down.

"Yeah; it's just your room across from mine. That's the only one left. Ryan gave you the 'master' cause you deserve it he said" Selena smiled and patted Zayns' shoulder before going back out to see Fredo and Joe wrestling.

"I told you I wanted that last bag!" Fredo said as he rolled them over.

"And I said no!" Joe said as he sat on Fredos' stomach.

"Wow boys wow." Demi said as she picked up the bag and walked away.

"Hey!" Joe shouted as Fredo shoved him off.

"Y'all are dumb." Selena said as she grabbed her suitcase from the back where it laid on its side.

She pulled it out along with her carry on bag.

She reached up and closed the trunk.

"Need some help?" She turned to see Fredo there with a pack of Oreos.

"No but I'd like a cookie."

"Bitch get your own!" Fredo said as he hugged the pack of cookies to his chest.

"Just one?" Fredo shook his head.

"No. Just no." Selena rolled her eyes.

"You're mean" Selena said with a pout.

"Fine. Here." Selena smiled and kissed Fredos' cheek.

Fredo walked back inside and Selena sighed before throwing the cookie into a near by bush.

She knew Fredo would wonder why she didn't ask for one of her also favorite cookies.

She hasn't ate in a week. And she wanted to. But she couldn't. She had to be perfect for Justin.

She rolled her suitcase behind her as she walked inside the house.

"I'll start cooking just get settled in." Demi shouted from the kitchen. Selena made her way upstairs.

She was used to having to carry her own things to her room so when Zayn came and helped she was confused.

"I got It." Selena mumbled as she tried to get her bag back.

"Some people like to be a gentleman and carry things up for the lovely lady now shush."

Selena shook her head and followed Zayn upstairs.

Zayn opened the door and set Selenas' suitcase on her bed.

"Alright settle in Sel we'll see you downstairs" Selena nodded and placed her carry on next to her suitcase.

She saw her phone on her nightstand and walked to pick it up.

She sat down and unlocked her phone so she could text Justin.

Hey, I just got to our location, I just wanted to let you know. I wish you came.
Read: 12:45pm

And Justin never replied. She shook her head and started to unpack, Justin free.

For three days.

Maybe this will help her let go of him. But we all know it'll only make her want him more.

🌸

Selena walked downstairs after she finishes unpacking and saw the boys in the living room drinking

"How did y'all get beer? Y'all ain't even old enough." Selena said as she sat on the arm chair of Ryans' seat.

"My Parents had a party here last week; had extra beer." Ryan said as he handed one to Selena.

"I don't drink Ryan you know that."

"Let lose. Have fun. This is our wild weekend." Fredo said as he took a drink from his beer.

"Come on you know you want to." Joe said as he swung his beer back and forth.

"No."

"Selly let lose please." Ryan said as he looked at her.

"Maybe It's what you need, you've been so tense lately."

Selena thought about it. She has been so tense lately.

"Give me one." She said as she sat on the last seat next to Demi.

This was a week to be happy and she was gonna make sure that happened.

✨🌸✨

Update !!! 😍

So I'm Bored; &&' There's A Lot Of Stuff On My Mind 😴🙄

But I Got My Color Changed For My Braces Today !! 😜 I Got Lavender 💦😊

Okay Here's Yalls Update Babes! 😌💞

-Bertha 💍