Can't Sleep [Pt. 2]

I groan as I expect my friend, (f/n), to be shaking me awake again, but as I look around I see that she is still asleep. Wow, it's early, really early. How did I manage to sleep so well last night?

~Flashback~

My eyes get heavier and heavier as every second that passes by. It's been about ten minutes of me lying on Draco's lap and him running his fingers through my hair.

It was all a bit weird at first but I was too tired to think too much of it. Draco leans over me to check if I'm asleep. Of course I pretend to sleep to make things less awkward. My eyes don't shut fully, just enough so I can see his grey eyes looking at my closed ones. 'Closed...' 
It takes me by surprise as he lifts me up and carries me bridal style up the stairs into the girls dormitories. GIRLS! Ugh, who cares. My blankets were on the floor so as Draco gently places me down, it takes a mission to try find my quilt in this light. Well... Dark. Once he does, he swings it over my body then silently leaves the room.

~End~

Oh... That's why. I smile to myself as I lift myself off the bed and (f/n) wakes up at that same time.

"(Y/n)?" She whisper yells. "H-how are you up... B-before me?!" She clearly forgets to keep her volume down.

"Ugh, shut up!" Pansy screeches, louder than (f/n)... Idiot. Now all of the girls are up but may as well, we still have classes on a Wednesday.

x-X-x

I trudge to the potions class, (f/n) clearly seeing my discomfort and utter annoyance so she grabs my arm to drag me along faster.

"Nuuu~ I don't wanna!" I whine.

"Well, too bad, (y/n)!" She growls. "Hey, umm, I've been wondering. Where did you go last night? I woke up a bit late and noticed your sheets on the floor and you're not there. I feel fast asleep after that so I didn't see you return." I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding. I'm so glad she didn't see Draco carrying me back to my bed.

"I... Umm. I couldn't sleep and decided to just sit in the commons till I felt drowsy from the fire." Welp, I didn't lie. (F/n) shrugs and mutters a light 'okay' before the two of us continue on our way to UGH! Potions class... >:(

x-X-x

"Hey, (Y/n). Draco greets as I sit next to him for dinner. I smile warmly back. A few other Slytherin's glance at us but one death glare from me, they instantly look back to their food or continue talking.

I talk to (f/n) while eating my dinner before feeling a hand on my thigh. I whip my head around to see Draco leaning into my ear.

"I'll be in the commons if you can't sleep again." He whispers. I smile at him and nod my head while biting my lip. He smiles back. Wow, I never thought I'd be in this situation with Draco Malfoy.

"Thanks for carrying me back to my room." I whisper back.

"Anytime."

I've never been more exited to have nightmares.

Ahh so short! Oh well. I have a few ideas for other chapters but I'm ALWAYS open for requests :)

Also, let me know what house you're in. I'm Ravenclaw and 40% Gryffindor. But I picked Ravenclaw cos it's less mainstream...

Not saying Gryffindor's bad! :)