Sunday - Longer ver.

hey guys since i get like way too many notifications and i can no longer go through each and every one of them, i've been going through chapters at random pick and replying to as many comments as  i can.
there was this one chapter called "Sunday - Draco Short" or something and i've noticed a lot of people really liked that chapter and someone asked if i could write a longer version so yes! of course i can! here it is <3 love you guys xx

{your pov}

I groan as I wake up well past the time I normally do
11:35am
Geez I need to make breakfast for Draco!

I drop my head back down onto the pillow and close my eyes for a few seconds longer. Work has me up at odd hours of the night and Sunday is the only day I get off, I would feel bad if I waste it laying in bed all day.

"Draco, sorry I couldn't make breakfast earlier. I'll make it now." I say tiredly. I don't get a response so I look to the side and see the other half of the bed is empty. I look around the room and see there's no sign of Draco.

Just as I think this, the door creeks open slowly. "Hey baby, you up?"

"Draco, I'm sorry I slept in." I apologise as I see an angel stand at my door and lean against the door frame. Draco shakes his head and walks in.

"Don't be sorry sweetie. Sleep in as much as you want on your day off. I've eaten but I wasn't sure when you were going to wake up so I haven't prepared anything yet. I'll do it now." He smiles warmly, still managing to send shivers down my spine.

"No Dracy." I say quietly. "Not yet." My voice is now in a whisper and my eyes shut again.

I hear a low and enticing chuckle and quiet footsteps. He stands by the bed and lifts up the sheets. I expect him to crawl in next to me but all his does is clean his half of the bed and tucks me in.
My eyes are still shut but I feel a very light warm kiss on the top of my head. He pulls away and the feeling lingers on my head and heats up my face.

"I love you." His voice is in a whisper so quiet I almost didn't hear it.

I smile under the sheets. "I know." I tease.

He lets another low chuckle out which always attracts me. "I know you know. I'm glad you know that I love you." He sits on the edge of the bed and watches me sleep.

His hand creeps up my arm from over the covers. He then lightly brushes his fingers through my knotted hair. I always love the feeling of someone playing with my hair. He keeps slowly combing through my hair and sleep begins to pull me back in but I still try to stay awake and open my eyes regularly to keep me up.

"You can sleep, baby." He says lowly. "I don't mind."

I huff. "But I wanna spend time with you." It comes out as a childish whine.

"Haha, you're too cute, kitten." I smile at the pet name [geddit?]. "You can still spend time with me without getting out of bed. We don't always have to do something adventurous."

I groan. "I don't deserve you, Dracy."

"You deserve the world, (Y/n)."

"You are my world, Draco." He smiles at my response. "And I love you more than anything."

"I love you too." As he says this, I grab his half of the blanket and fling it open, telling him to stay in bed with me.

He sighs and grabs the hem of his shirt. He whips off his oversized shirt in one motion and climbs in bed next to me.

He moves close to me and I rest my head on his bicep. His other arm wraps securely around my waist as if I might slip away. Although, I do still melt at his touch.

He pulls me as close as humanely possible and lightly pecks my forehead, then my nose, then my lips. My arms are stuck in between our two bodies and my face snuggled into the crook of his neck.

"Draco."

"Hm?"

"You smell nice."

He chuckles. "Thanks, I showered."

"That's good. I just felt compelled to tell you that."

"You're strange."

"I know."

"But I love that about you."

"I know."

~~~

i myself have noticed my past few chapters being kinda shorter than usual but i mean i hope they're still pretty decent.

i wrote that ending because it's kind of similar to the original "sunday" chapter but like... she thinks he smells. if you read it then you'll understand!