Sasshole [Pt. 2]

yay im in class right now trying not to cry because life is hectic and people only care about themselves. isn't that fun?!
ALSO CALM DOWN! I'M DOING A PART 2 OKAY? SO MANY NOTIFICATIONS! 100+ LIKE GEEZ!
okok but thank you for commenting, love you loads. ^-^ and as per usual, stay sexy, my lovelies.

{your pov}

I stand there dumbfounded. The feeling of Draco's breath against my neck still vivid.

"What just happened?" I breathe out.

Wait. I can't just let Draco get away with this.

When he left he had a face of... satisfaction. And I don't want to give him that feeling. I huff out and storm in the direction of  the boy. Yet as soon as I reach him, he's in a crowded area surrounded by other Slytherin's. I'll just embarrass myself if I do anything.

I stop storming and walk slowly around him. He notices me and throws me a smirk with I visibly growl at. He notices and winks at me.

x-X-x

Defence against the dark arts. More like DEFENCE AGAINST FUCKING DRACO.

Sorry for my outburst but for the past few days, Draco's been blatantly flirting with me and it makes me flustered. And I hate it. He catches me off guard and makes me stutter to whoever I'm talking to. His fucking handsome face just pisses me off!

Once again, he sits as close to me as possible. I'm sitting right at the edge of the bench so if I move any further, I'd fall off.
But surprisingly, Draco actually moves away. He gives me enough room and I hesitantly take it; scared he'll do something.

Throughout the lesson he does nothing. Doesn't even glance my way. I of course glanced his way but that's because I'm so confused, why isn't he doing anything.

I'm too busy staring at him and his sexy features that I don't even notice him look at me. My eyes widen when he smiles warmly at me. It wasn't a smirk, no wink, no cocky comment. Just a genuinely kind smile.

I give him a wobbly half smile and look back to my work, my heart running a thousands times faster.

x-X-x

After the class ended guess what Draco said. Guess what he said!?! Nothing! Absolutely nothing! What's wrong with him. He barely looks at me.

I know he said he'd leave Hufflepuff alone and I'm glad he did but he also said that he wont leave me alone. I don't know what he means by that but at the moment, he's not doing anything.

x-X-x

I follow the boy down the hall and keep walking until we're in an uncrowded area. There are a few people dawdling around but they instantly run off as I yell Draco's name.

"Draco stop!" He turns around and smirks.

"What's wrong princess?" I glare at him and cross my arms.

"What are you planning?" I ask.

He raises an eyebrow at my question. "What do you mean?"

"You haven't talked to me in ages, no smirking or winking, no teasing, nothing!"

"Why? Do you want me to?" He chuckles.

"No but it makes me think that you're planning something!"

He sighs and walks over to me. I back away and make the same mistake as walking into the same fucking wall again. But Draco doesn't come any closer.

"Look, (Y/n), I listened to what you said and I get it. I get that you guys are a family and ever since I stopped annoying you guys, I can see you're all more visibly happier and it makes me feel really guilty." He doesn't look up from the ground the entire time he speaks. "I'm sorry. Whether you believe it or not. Thanks for standing up to me and making me realise my mistake. It was brave of you." He finally looks up and smirks. "Brave for a Hufflepuff." He has a grin on his face as he says this and I laugh. I knew he was joking.

"Draco... Thank you for understanding. I'm surprised because you're normally a self centred asswipe." He rolls his eyes as I say this and I laugh. "Thank you, Draco Malfoy."

"You know since I'm such a great man." He puffs out his chest and stands like a 'hero'. "I'll ask that girl to the Yule Ball since I rejected her."

I laugh. "That's sweat Draco but she's just been asked out by someone."

"Agh this is what happens when I try to do something good!" He complains.

"When have you ever tried to do something good?" I laugh.

"Okay fine!" He throws his hands up in frustration yet he still laughs along. "Well I don't really wanna go alone... and if you're going alone then... you wouldn't mind...?" My eyes widen as he looks at the ground. But his eyes flick up and gives me this sexy as hell look.

"U-umm... w-what me? Why me?" I stammer.

"Because you're cute, funny and brave. I like people like that. You really protected your family and friends. You stood up for your house when they wouldn't." He smiles warmly.

"Yeah but the person I stood up to wasn't really all that scary as people made him out to be." I chuckle and he rolls his eyes.

"Will you just come to the Yule Ball with me? Please?" I smile and nod.

"Yes, Draco. I will." He smiles too and takes to steps towards me then gently and slowly places his lips on mine. It was a quick kiss but it meant a lot. He was really passionate with the kiss and gentle as if I would break at any moment.

"Thank you, (Y/n)"

i didn't edit cos i have school soon but wanted to get this out asap ! working on one request right now and if u have any, once again, feel free to message me!