Realise [Pt. 1]

Tenkyu Meimou for this great idea! Luvya, Dorina <3

[Your PoV]

"(Y/n), you've gotta stop staring at him. " My best friend, (f/n), nudges me.
We're currently siting at our usual spot on the Ravenclaw table which happened to give a perfect view of Draco. It's almost as if people purposefully sit in such a way so I can I stare directly at him without him noticing.

"I can do what I want, (f/n)." I say, my mouth full of food. I then notice Draco's eyes do that flicker thing they do when he's about to look around the room.

I've noticed he does this a lot. He usually looks at whoever he's talking to or his food but every once in a while, his eyes would flicker a little and he would look around the room as if drinking it in.

My eyes widen and I look back down at my food, stuffing a bunch in my mouth to make it seem like that's what I was doing this whole time and not awkwardly staring at him.

"(Y/n), seriously, what the fuck?" (f/n) asks sarcastically.

"Shut up."

"You're crazily in love with this asshole, aren't you?" She rolls her eyes.

"He's not an asshole." I retort.

"Yes he is."

"Yeah, he is." I giggle causing (f/n) to roll her eyes again.

"He's looking at you, you know." Luna says from the other side of me in her usual quiet high-pitched voice. Cute, nonetheless.

I whip my head up to see Draco raising his eyebrow at me. That's when I realise I stuffed half the table's feast in my mouth. I instantly look down, covering my face.

"Shit." I curse when I finally swallow everything.

"For Christ sake, (Y/n)." (F/n) sighs. "I wish I was taller than you so I can block your view of him." Another eye roll. "This is pathetic."

"No it's not," Luna says, "it's love." That's when I notice her love gazing with someone. I look around and spot none other than Neville Longbottom returning the gaze.

"Awh." I coo. (F/n) just rolls her eyes and sighs once again.

"Oh come on, (f/n), I wouldn't believe you if you said you didn't have a crush on someone."

"Well I don't."

"Really? Out of everyone in Hogwarts you find no one remotely attractive?" I notice her pause a little as if she's thinking of something or... someone.

"No." She hesitates

"I'm having trouble believing you. Who is it? The guy you sit next to in potions?"

"Ew, no. He smells of old people farts."

"I think he was wearing Amortentia." I giggle, as does Luna.

"Ew, gross, (Y/n)!" She slouches folds her arms over her chest while pouting. I laugh a little and continue eating. This time, forgetting about Draco and just talk with Luna and (f/n).

[Draco's PoV]

I eventually get a little tired of Crabbe and Goyle's conversation as I do every now and then and take a glance around the room.
I do this a lot but never seem to find anything interesting. I never do, but it give my eyes a break from watching these two dip shits eat like wild animals.

That's when my eyes land on a girl who seems to be eating way more than she can fit in her mouth.

Ew.

Is my first thought. Her cheeks are puffed out with food and she looks almost as bad as Crabbe and Goyle.
Almost.

Her eyes then flick up and land right on me as if she knew I was looking and she knows exactly where I sit. [OH IF ONLY U KNOW, DRACO! Sorry.]

I raise my eyebrow at this weird ass Ravenclaw and she instantly looks back down and covers her face out of sight.

"Whacha looking at, Draco?" Crabbe asks, turning around to try and find out.

"Nothing. Just some girl who's eyes seem to be bigger than her stomach." I make a disgusted face and look back down to the two in front of me. "Just like you nim wads." They make sad faces and look around again.

"Who? Where?" Goyle asks.

"She's in Ravenclaw." I look back up to see if I can spot her and point her out to the two. When I do find her again, my eyes seem to have landed upon an angel.

Her mouth stretched out wide as her eyes scrunch up, shoulders bobbing up and down as she laughs at a slouching person in front of her. Some may say that she looks loud and obnoxious. That her mouth is open too wide. If I was sitting there, I would tell her to shut it before she catches flies in her mouth. But to me right now, she looks... gorgeous.

I shake my head and snap myself out of my thoughts. "It doesn't matter, guys." I wave my hand at them and they turn back around and continue eating and talking at the same time.

Ew.

[Your PoV. After dinner.]

"Okay, well I'm going to the library. Gotta return some books." I tell Luna and (F/n). They nod as they continue their game of Wizard Ches.

I speed walk down the endless halls wanting to get back soon so I can have more time doing whatever else I liked. I kept my head down as I weaved past feet. But my mind seems to wander elsewhere as I bump into someone.

"Oh shi- sorry." I look up and find the all too famous Harry Potter. [lol, you thought...]

"Oh, not to worry." He helps me pick up the books I dropped. "Here."

I awkwardly laugh. "Thanks, Harry." I say as I grab the books back and hold them tightly to my chest.

"No problem umm..."

"Oh uh, I'm (Y/n)" I mention. "(Y/n) (L/n)."

"Well, (Y/n), where are you off to in such a hurry?"

"Oh just dropping off some books."

"You late for something?"

"Oh no, I guess I just wanna get it over and done with." I shrug.

"Oh well, careful and look where you're going next time?"

I nod and chuckle. "Will do."

I then grin like an idiot for no reason. I guess I'm just shocked that Harry Potter is talking to me.

"Maybe tying up your hair would help." When he says this, he takes his right hand out of his pocket and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear causing my heart to pick up pace.

"O-oh... umm yeah..." I stammer.

Harry just laughs. "I'll cya around, (Y/n)." He waves as do I and we both go our separate ways.

Did he just...?

I shake my head as happy thoughts flood my mind and make my way to the library. This time with my head up and a grin plastered to my features.

[Third person PoV]

Little did you know that that entire little 'exchange' was being thoroughly watched from a distance. By two sets of envious eyes.

LOOKS LIKE U IS GUNNA HAFTA WAIT TO FIND WHICH TWO SETS OF EYES! You could probably easily guess one of them. But you're still gunna come back and read the rest. I hope.. :/

Sorry it's been a while. Hey, guess what we're doing in music advanced class? Watching Harry Potter. ALL the movies. Well, we have to identify different songs and write music to it and all that ish. But still! My friend and I were fangirling every time something happens, as people do. We pissed off our entire class xD

Anyway, that's for 7.1k frekin' reads, guys?!?! That's awesome!

Love you and stay sexy, my beautifuls ;) ^-^