Too Cute [Pt. 1]

"Well, don't just stand there! Do something!" I yell at Malfoy. He just stares at me, dumbfounded.
I wouldn't normally yell at the Prince of Slytherin, in fact, I wouldn't even dream of talking to him. I more of just stare at him from across the room like some freak.
My yelling snaps Draco out of his thoughts.

"Hey, don't yell at me, (Y/n)! Do you want my help or not?!" I get taken aback by his outburst but I'm more surprised that he knows my name.
I told Pansy about what happened and she said Draco might be able to help, but all she said was 'can you help me friend with this, please?' So my name was never mentioned.

Oh yeah! I fucked something up in potions class and was asked to stay behind and clean up since I was such an idiot. When I got back, Pansy shoved a mirror in my face and I saw two little (F/c) cat ears poking out of my head with a matching tail from... Well, where tail come from. At that, she pushed me into the Slytherin commons where Malfoy was and left.

Now I'm asking him to help, kindly, but he didn't talk or move so I got mad. Now we're here.

"I-I'm sorry, Draco. Please can you help me?" I ask, changing my attitude. Draco's angry face softens and then smirks.

"Hmm... Nah." My eyes widen and I yell again;

"What do you mean, 'nah'?!"

"I mean; Nah, I'm not going to change you back." His smirk grows and I fold my arms over my chest.

"And why is that?" I ask, rather angry, completely forgetting my huge crush on this platinum haired boy as I wish he would burn in that very moment.

"Because."

"Because...?"

"You look cute like that." My furrowed eye brows part and my eyes widen as I feel my cheeks heat up.

"H-Huh?" I stammer and I feel my knees get weak.

"Are you deaf or something, (L/n)?" He plops down on the sofa. "I said, you look cute." He knows my full name. I stare at the boy as he places his right leg over his left and rest his arms on the back of the sofa and smirks at me. "Hey, do you act like a cat, too?" His eyes widen as if he just thought of the most amazing thing in the world.
My anger boils up again and I huff while flicking my hair, ready to storm out until I'm stopped by Malfoy's chuckles.

"What's so funny?" I turn my head.

"Y-your tail. I didn't see it before." He's in full blown laughter now and I hiss.

Wait... I hiss? Did I just hiss at Draco Malfoy, the Prince of Slytherin. I just hissed at my biggest crush in Hogwarts.

Draco stops laughing and stares at me and my eyes widen.

"Why did I just hiss?" I rhetorically asks and Draco smirks, once again.

"So you do act like a cat... Hmm." He looks around the room before digging his hand into his pocket and pulls out a pocket watch. He swings the watch at the end of the chain side to side and I'm tempted to roll my eyes, but instead, my eyes get transfixed onto the watch.
I don't notice myself slowly inch towards Draco, eyes still on the watch, and suddenly I pounce in attempt to catch the watch, but Draco just holds it above his head.

This doesn't stop the cat within. [The whiskers come from within. DnP anyone?]

Without realising, I straddle Draco, my knees on either side of his legs and reach up to catch the chain to stop the watch moving to make it easier for my to catch. But it's easier than I thought. I just snatched the pocket watch out of Draco's hand and he didn't even resist.
That's when I notice the position we're in. My legs on either side of his and my neck near his face as I leaned over him.

My eyes widen and I instantly hop off him, but he just grabs my waist and pulls me back down again so I'm sitting next to him with my legs draped over his.

"So if you act like a cat, do you sleep like one, too?" He questions. I give him a puzzling look but all his does is begin to scratch under my neck and I begin... purring?

Eventually I retrieve my legs off of him and turn onto my side, resting my head on his lap. Draco is a bit surprised at first but then starts stroking my hair as I doze off into a cats sleep world.

x-X-x

-Bonus ending-

"Aww, Draco, where'd you get that cute little kitten?" Pansy squeals, waking both me and Draco up. I look at Pansy who's cooing at me.

"Shut up, Pansy." I say, thinking that she's just making fun of me. But the only thing that comes out is a mew. "What the fuck?" I curse, but it comes out as another mew. I look down at my body, which is the size of Draco's hand that is lazily placed on top of it and covered in fur.

No way, I'm not a fucking cat! I REFUSE TO BE A BLOODY KITTEN!

"Huh? Wait, (Y/n)? No way!" Draco gasps. I stand up on the sofa with my tiny little paws.

"Wait, that's not a kitten is it? It's (Y/n)..." Pansy comes to realisation.

I glare at Draco as if to blame it on him for not helping me sooner.

"Sorry, (Y/n)," He starts. My features begin to soften at his apology... until he finishes his sentence; "I just can't take you seriously when you're this cute."