Sunday - Draco Short

hey guys i just took a 4 hour train from glasgow (in scotland) to bradford (in england) to see my dads side of the family now. that was yesterday and i love it here and don't wanna go back but right now it's 9:27am and my cousins were allowed to have the day off school so they're asleep. jet lag's taking over me. it i thought i may as well write a short chappie for you guys :)
(wow none of that made sense.)

btw none of this is gonna be in caps cos i'm using my phone and turned off auto caps cos i'm an edgy emo and i do what i want.
sorry

these draco shorts are a thing i'm gunna start doing where it's just a short happy chapter to keep you guys company if i'm busy for a while or not feeling right.
i've done a few before so i'm gunna add the little 'draco short' thing after those titles.

(btw me mam decided to go to work during holidays and this is the first and last time there wont be hundreds of people over so i finally have time to myself! yay! and also sorry if it's kind of rushed and bad because all the people coming over really stressed me out because i don't do well in loud crowded places so i'm a little overwhelmed atm.)

the sun - like water - slips through any gap in the curtains. it bleeds over my bed and strokes across my cheek, slowly awaking me.
i check the time and see it's 10:36am.
whoops, guess i slept in too much.

there's a shiver of panic within me until i realise it's sunday and i'm allowed to sleep in. i sigh in content and roll over to the other side, getting an empty disappointed feeling when i see it empty.

yet as soon as that frown is placed upon my features, the door cracks open and an all too familiar platinum haired boy pokes his head through. he smiles as he sees me looking at him through 1/4 opened eyes.

"hey gorgeous, you up?" he asks, walking in fully. i shake my head.

"not yet." i mumble, closing my eyes again.

"okay." he whispers. i open my eyes again and see him pulling off his large white shirt, leaving his bare chested. i smile but hide it under the covers, along with my faint blush.

i close my eyes and feel the bed sink on one side. there's a bit of movement with the blankets until i feel an arm slowly rest on my hip.
it wasn't enough for me so i move closer and snuggle into his chest.

"lift your head, baby." he whispers. i do as told and feel his arm go behind my head. i rest my head down onto his bicep and his other arm holds my waist tightly.
my arms are wrapped around each other and trapped between both our torso's, keeping them warm.

i smile in content as i nuzzle my boyfriend's neck, placing a soft kiss on his adams apple. he lets out a low chuckle before kissing my forehead.

he sighs happily and pulls me closer, if that was even possible.

"draco?" i whisper.

"yeah baby?" he replies.

"you smell." he chuckles again.

"sorry baby, do you want me to shower first?"

"no i like this position. i just felt compelled to tell you so."

"thank you, baby."

"you're welcome, dracy."

"i love it when you say that."

"say what? you're welcome?" i tease. he chuckles once again, knowing exactly that i was joking so he doesn't reply, yet kisses my forehead again.

"i love you." i whisper, feeling like this was the best time to say so.

"i love you, too."