Pancakes - Draco Short

a short imagine turned into a draco short

{your pov}

I smile as I make yet another perfect pancake. The first few turned out a flop but I think I'm finally getting the hang of it.

I felt really bad that Draco has had a pretty bad week or so at work. I wanted to do something nice for him this weekend, starting with making pancakes. Maybe go for a walk and a picnic later? Or whatever he wants to do.

He's currently sleeping right now because he had to finish off a lot of work last night so he's able to have the whole weekend off.

I was going to finish making all the pancakes and give them to him in bed. But that all changes as I hear a groggy moan entering the kitchen.
A dishevelled Draco walks through. His hair's a mess, aiming in all different directions. His eyes half closed with bags underneath. A wrinkled, oversized, white top and his boxers.

"Hey handsome." I chuckle, since he looks like he just crawled out of a hole after hibernating for three years.

"You too." He says, probably not realising what I said just yet.

"How was the beauty sleep?" I ask as he walks closer, ruffling his hair up a bit.

"Umm... yeah." He says, not yet processing anything at the moment.

"Wanna wash up?" I ask and he shakes his head.

He then walks up to me and hugs my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. He gives me a quick peck on the cheek and neck then buries his face in it.

"Smells good." He mumbles, his voice muffled by my top.

"I was going to surprise you while you were in bed. You can go back and I'll bring it to you?" I suggest.

He shakes his head and stays with me in the same position as I make the rest of the pancakes.

"I'm done, Dracey." I whisper. "Wanna eat."

"No, I'm comfy." He mumbles.

I sigh and pat his head and take a bite out of one of the pancakes as we stay in this position for a little longer.
Or a lot longer.

But I was content with it.