Long Time no See [Pt. 3]

I'm still wearing the same dress and jacket as Draco holds me, sobbing into his shirt. He's wearing the same thing just without the jacket and tie.
He shields my vision from paramedics carrying out the body bag.

Finally I hear sirens of the van speed off. I keep crying into Draco's shoulder and he holds me tightly. "I'm so sorry, (Y/n)." He whispers, stroking my hair.

He holds my shaking figure for a while till' I calm down. "C'mon, you're staying with me." He says, guiding me back inside the house. "Grab some stuff you'll need, we'll get everything else later."

"Everything?" I question, my voice still croaky.

"(Y/n), wanna move in with me? Raise Scorpius with me?" He asks with begging eyes. I sigh and look around my house. It's old and small and breaking apart. Everything I do will just make me cry because it'll remind me of my mother. I'll be so alone in a tiny house.

"Yeah, Draco. I will." I smile, as does he.

"C'mon I'll help you with some stuff."

I grab clothes for bed and for tomorrow morning. My phone and purse. Then leave with Draco's arm around my shoulders.

x-X-x

His house is big and clean. I walk down the hall and Draco opens a door for me. Must be his room. "You can sleep in here and I'll sleep on the sofa."

"No Draco I don't want to take your room." I say. My eyes are hard to keep open as their all puffy from crying.

"(Y/n) It's fine, really. Please just stay in here." He smiles and I nod.

"Okay." I whisper.

"I'll leave you alone now. It's late you should sleep." He hugs me and I hug back. "If you need anything, I'll be in the living room which is at the end of the hall. Scorpius's room is right across from yours."

I smile and nod. "Thanks Draco. For everything. Starting from Hogwarts till now."

"I'm glad I could be there for you, (Y/n)." He pecks my lips. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Draco."

x-X-x

I toss and turn all night and wake up with the image of my dead mother in my mind. Finally I can't take it anymore. I check the time and see that it's 12:22am. I really don't want to wake Draco up but I can't be alone with the thought of ghosts hovering over my body.

I silently walk down the hall and finally make it to the living room. I see Draco curled up under a blanket on a large sofa. I hesitate but decide not to wake him. I turn around till' a voice calls my name.

"(Y/n). Are you okay?" I turn back around to see Draco sitting up. "What's wrong."

As he asks this, a lump in my throat forms for some odd reason. I don't want to speak as I'm scared of making too much noise from crying but a tear still spills out my eye.

"(Y/n) don't cry. C'mere." He holds open his arms and I slowly walk over to him and sit next to him. He wraps his arms protectively around me. "It's okay, (Y/n), I'm here."
He slowly lies me down and pulls the blanket over the two of us. I snuggle up closer to his chest and try to stop crying. His arms wrap around me tightly.

"Sorry about this, Draco." I croak out.

"Shh don't worry about it, (Y/n)." He kisses the top of my head. "I love you."

I hesitate but eventually open my mouth. "I love you, too, Draco."

First year, Draco Malfoy barely knows I exist.

Second year, I finally make proper friends which makes me more known.

Third year, Draco Malfoy still doesn't talk to me but keeps glancing at me.

Fourth year, Draco needs help with studying and asks me. First time we really spoke.

Fifth year, Draco talks to me often like I'm one of his friends.

Sixth year, Draco starts looking after me like an older brother.

Seventh year, Draco and I graduate, he marries, I don't.

I can never get the image of Hogwarts out of my head. It was my home and I made a whole new family there. Hogwarts was always there to welcome me home.

I feel needy when i I want everything back from it. I want to be a first year again. I want to go through everything again, apart from the war. I want to go back to Hogwarts... but now I feel as though I have a piece of Hogwarts with me. A piece known as Draco Malfoy.

But then again, Hogwarts never really leaves us, does it?

i'm sorry i didn't edit but here you go, maybe the last part? maybe not?