Meet and Greet [Pt. 2]

school has just started so sorry if my updates are slower than usual. also im not allowed to meet tom felton im sorry!
also it's a really bad chapter i just wanted to get it out before i go to hell.
i mean school

{your pov}

I was just looking through some merch I was planning on buying online, since it's all way more expensive when it's at armageddon.

"Excuse me! Excuse me miss!" I hear yelling and I turn. I see a guy getting odds looks since he's yelling, also pushing through people in my direction. Eventually he get's to the clearing where I was at. "Excuse me ma'am, are you (Y/f/n)?"

"Umm... yes I am. Is there a problem?" I ask, getting nervous.

"No ma'am. But Mr. Tom Felton is requesting you. quickly before he leaves.

"Wait who now?"

"Tom Felton, ma'am."

"W-what? Why?"

"He requests a photo to be retaken. But you must be quick before the photographer leaves. We only paid him for a certain amount of time."

My breath hitches as I follow this man around the crowded area. We reach the spot where Tom was taking his photo's but he wasn't there. But the man keeps running. We go behind the screen used as a backdrop and then through a door. There I see a lot of people milling around with head sets and clipboards, all looking fairly important.

"Ah, sorry. He just left!" A voice complains. I look over and see Tom Felton. "What a shame, I really wanted to redo that photo."

I smile at him. "It's okay, really!"

"No you paid for it and it turned out bad. Give me your phone, lets take a better one." My hand clenches around the device in my pocket before handing it over to him. "C'mere."

He wraps his arm protectively around my shoulders and pulls me close, hugging me tight. I smile into the camera as he rests his head on top of mine, which is resting on his chest.

He takes the photo and hands the phone back to me. "There. At least you got your moneys worth. Can I just look at the photo?" He asks and I nod.

"Tom! We have to go!" Someone - I'm guessing his agent - yells. He taps on my phone a bit before handing it back.

"I'll see you later!" He calls. "Love you!" It was very rushed as he left and I never got to say anything back.

See you later?

He's a famous actor, at what point will he see me again? But that all stops when I notice that he wasn't looking at the photo.

Contact
Tom Felton
Number
XXXXXXXXXX