Harry Potter

I've been dating Harry Potter for three months and I couldn't be any more happy! Who would've thought that me... (Y/f/n) would end up dating the Harry Potter!

I'm currently walking down the hall hand in hand with him, making our way to our next class which is with Slytherin. Ugh! I hated that Malfoy kid and how he treated Harry.

"Malfoy." Harry greets.

"Potter." Draco spits. Once he looks at me, his gaze seems to soften, then he looks at our intwined fingers and his hatred returns. "(L/n)." I nod in return.

"Okay class! Stand by your brooms!" Only now do Harry and I separate. Gryffindor stands face to face with Slytherin. I happen to be 'lucky' enough to look up and find a glaring Draco. I roll my eyes and look away from his fowl face and focus back to my broom, then to Harry and see that he hasn't noticed Malfoy yet. In fact, he's too busy staring at the person next to him... Ginny?
I shake it off as nothing because I'm sure it is nothing. When I look back to Malfoy and notice him getting seamlessly mad at Harry and Ginny.

x-X-x

I was in the air on my broom looking around for Harry. I have seemed to have gone too high and am now looking at everyone in a birds eye view.

"Hey, (l/n)." I whip my head around to see Draco flying behind me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"What do you want, Malfoy." I spit.

"Oh, I don't want anything. But I do have something... That... I may be willing to give to you." His smirk grows.

"And what is it?"

"Information."

"Information? About what?"

"Your boyfriend, Potter." He spits Harry's last name. I frown at him.

"Shut it, Malfoy. I know everything about Harry. We tell each other everything!"

"Is that so? What if I told you he was hiding something?"

"Like what?"

"Are you saying that I can tell you what you don't know?" I contemplate his request for a while.

"And what's in it for you?" He shrugs.

"A happy ending, hopefully." I frown and decide that it's a load of bullshit and begin to fly down.

"It involves Ginny!" He yells after me, causing me to stop where I am. I turn my broom back around and look at him from a distance. His smirk grows but I ignore it and fly closer. "I knew you would come around." Yeah, almost literally...

"Just tell me!"

"Oh, (y/n), why don't you just see for yourself." He nods his head down and I see all the kids on their brooms flying around. I glare back at him as he just rolls his eyes. "Follow me." I oblige and zoom down to the ground with him. We see Madam Hooch and Draco whips around and grabs my shoulders. "Limp." He says.

"Huh?"

"Just do it." I do as told, taking my time to catch on as Draco snakes his arm around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck and start limping towards Madam Hooch.

"Umm, Madam Hooch. (Y/n) has hurt herself, can I take her to the infirmary?" The teacher stares at us for a while before nodding.

"Funny," She says as we begin to walk off. "Harry just walked off with Ginny in his arms saying she hurt herself, too." I glare at Draco and he looks down, as if he wanted to prove himself but decides against it. "Oh well, less of you the better." She mutters the last part.

Once out of sight of everyone else, Draco lets go of me and feel an odd coldness without his arm. He begins to run down the empty halls with me following close behind. Once we hear another set of footsteps in front of us, we slow to a walk and hide behind a wall. I lean over Draco and peer around the corner and see none other than Ginny laughing with her arms wrapped around my boyfriend's neck as he carries her bridal style. My eyes widen as I see Harry lean down and peck her lips. Anger boils in the pit of my stomach and I jump out from behind the wall, ignoring Draco's futile attempts of stopping me.

"You could've at least told me that it wasn't working out!" I yell causing Harry to spin around and almost drop Ginny, instead he gently places her down and once she's safely on two feet, Harry begins to slowly inch towards me.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry. Please-"

"No! No, Harry! I can't believe you would... y-you wou-" I try my best to speak but tears start streaming down my face, blurring my vision as I turn on my heal and sprint down the hall.

"Don't even think about following her!" I hear Draco growl behind me. I run and run until I make it to another empty hall where I'm sure no one will find me. I crumble to the ground and curl my knees up to my face and start crying.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n), where ar-" Draco calls out. Once he spots me helplessly on the floor, he runs over and crouches down in front of me.

"W-why... Did you help... me?" I stammer out. Draco sighs and looks to the ground.

"And what's in it for you?" He shrugs.

"A happy ending, hopefully."

"I wanted to," I look at him confused. "And I hate Potter more than you." I chuckle through my tears.

"That's probably the nicest thing you've said to me, Draco." He genuinely laughs, too.

"Yeah. Come to think of it, I am quite a bitch to you, aren't I?"

"Yeah well, we're meant to hate each other..."

"Yeah, but... Why?"

(Omgerd so many 'Yeah's)

"We're opposite houses, Malfoy."

"Please, call me Draco, and... Is that the only reason why?"

"I dated Harry."

"Keyword being... Dated." I glare at him utterly confused. He sighs and sits next to me with his legs outstretched in front of him and back leaning against the wall. He turns his head to look at me. He stares intently into my eyes then his eyes flicker down to my lips. Before I knew it, he's slammed his lips against mine and pulls away quickly, as if re-thinking his decision. But he's already done it.

Draco gulps and looks away. It takes a while for me to process what happened but I finally give in to my actual burning crush on the Prince of Slytherin. I hastily wipe away my tears and swing my leg over his so I am now straddling him. He looks up at me confused as I slowly but surely close the gap between our lips.

Our lips eventually move in sync and he places his hands on my waist and I leave mine on his chest. Once we pull apart for air, we rest our foreheads against each others.

"I love you, Draco. Always have." I admit.

"I love you, too." Draco whispers.

After our confessions, we decide it's probably best to finish our lesson...