Protection [Pt. 2]

dedicated to SophietheSlytherin because three of her comments really made me smile.
and thank you as well to everyone else. i know a lot of you comment on my chapters where i tell you that i'm struggling a little. i'm sorry there was so many but i hate just leaving and not letting you guys know why.
love you and stay sexy! ^-^

"Draco you don't have to take me to every one of my classes." I giggle as Draco surrounds me in a protective mannor.

"Yes I do." He says. He has a scowl on his face to scare off any sudden threats. That are non existent. "And especially since..." He calms down a little, his features relaxing and looking at the ground. "since this is a special one."

"Special? How?" I ask, another giggle rising in my throat.

"Because I-Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" His scream surprises me and i look to where he's looking. I turn around and see the same guys photographing me. Well more specifically... my butt.

Draco growls and storms over to them, pushing one to the ground. "What did I tell you?! Stay away from her!" He screams and kicks his gut.

"Draco!" I yell and he instantly stops and turns to me. "Stop, please!"

"(Y/n)... I was jus-" Before he could finish his sentence, the guy scrambles back to his feet and nocks Draco over.

"Draco!" I scream in worry. "Get off him!" I yell at the three boys surrounding him. They all stop hurting him and Draco cowers into a ball. The boys walk over to me.

"We'll get off him, princess..." he gets dangerously close. "but get on you."

Even thought that sentence didn't make sense, I'm still scared and waste no time to run. I sprint past classes and a couple of idling students, none bothering to help me, just trying to get out of class.

Just when I think I've finally lost them, I suddenly get slammed into a wall.

Shit.

"Where'd you think you're going, princess?" the guy mumbles in my ear, the other two golding my shoulders.

"Don't... c-call me that." I say menacingly, yet groaning as I try to push him off me.

"Why not, princess? I'll let you call me dadd-" He gets cut off. No idea why. He just stops. His arms drop from my shoulders and eyes widen, he collapses to the floor and behind him I see Draco, holding his wand up, yet it drops as he sees me.

"Carry him away unless you want to be in the same situation." Draco growls at the other boys. They grip tighter on my shoulders and reach for their wands. But for some reason they can't find it.

Draco grins and holds out two extra wands, hidden in his pocket. The boys let go of my shoulders which is when I realise how tight they were holding me.

"Take him away!" Draco growls. They flinch and grab the collapsed boy and drag him away. Draco throws their wands somewhere else.

"Draco..." I breathe out in relief as he walks closer to me, putting his wand away.

"Don't worry, it was only a stunning spell." He chuckles and my shocked expression relaxes, even though that wasn't what I was worrying about.

"Stupefy." I whisper with a small smile.

"You clever girl." He whispers huskily in my ear. I didn't realise how close he is. "Wanna know why this class is a special class?" I eagerly nod. "This is why." Without another second to spare, he presses his lips gently against mine.
It feels... great.
The way our lips perfectly mould together and engulf each other.

"Thank you, Draco."

"Anytime, Princess."

yes it's short but i'm in class and i thought i wanna make it sweet and short for y'all ;)
also sorry i didn't edit!!!