Mistletoe [Pt. 2]

~
"It looks beautiful." Just as he says that, people around the room start gasping and making childish 'oooooh' noises.

That's when we look around then I see Blaise holding a long stick and a smirk on his face. At the end of the stick was a mistletoe.
Draco and I were directly underneath it.
~

Draco looks up and then down again in shock. He's slightly wide eyed, but then looks me up and down and he expression is replaced with a small smile. He lets out a light breath and shrugs with a smug smirk.

"Well, can't break tradition, aye?"

My breath stops and my eyes stay wide. "I-I... I don't know I uhh..." I stammer and breathe quickly. I think he notices because he places his hand lightly on my cheek.

"It's okay." He whispers. "It's just me."

He says that as if we've been dating for years or something. Although it felt oddly... comforting. It is just him.

But him is Draco Fucking Malfoy.

"Oh... I uh..." Still stammering.

"Shh." He says quietly as his face moves closer to mine. Before I know it, his lips are on mine. 

Obviously I had no fucking clue what I was doing, but do I ever know what I'm doing? He takes his lips off mine for a split moment to laugh.

"Love it's fine, it's only me." He whispers again before kissing me.

Oh ok that makes me panic more.

But I relaxed. I let my shoulders fall and my eyes flutter shut. I move my lips in sync with this and that's when I realise all the cheering around us.

When we part I laugh this time out of shyness.

I look up and Draco's face is still close to mine, he's smiling at me as I laugh, I hear his whisper "It's truely a Christmas miracle."

He then slips his arms around my shoulders and pulls me close and I smile into his shoulder, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone.

I hear one person screaming and cheering louder than the others and I knew straight away that it was (F/n).

"That's my best friend, that's my best friend!" She chants and I chuckle.

Just then a series of 'ooh's were passed around and I look up slightly. Their attention has finally been diverted to two other lucky people under the mistletoe.

Crabbe and Goyle.

"Oh dear." Draco sighs out with a slight chuckle. "Hey, let's get out of here." I look up to him with a smile and I nod.

He grabs my hand and we walkout of the crowded area and walk slowly outside. The snow had grown a lit thicker and I regret wearing a short dress. I hug my jacket around myself tighter. Draco notices and instantly wraps his arms around me holding me close.

"Let's go inside, yeah?" He says but I shake my head. "What? Why not? You're freezing."

"But I like being this close to you. I'm warm." He chuckles yet again.

"Okay but don't blame me when you turn into an ice cube." He jokes and I laugh.

I look up to him with a smile. "It is a Christmas miracle, isn't it?"

i genuinely hope you have a good 2019, love you all.
and i've been reminded by a few of you that i haven't said this in a while but...

stay sexy, my lovelies x ;)