Chapter 1

I got of the plane as it landed in Littleton, Colorado. I walked around the airport until I saw a familiar mop of blonde hair.

I smiled.
"Lynch," I called and he spun around and flashed me a smile. I walked over to him.
"how's the college life treating you?," he asked taking my luggage away from me and to his car.
"it would be better if your family didn't decide to move to Colorado," I said as he shook his head and smiled. He got into the driver's seat of his black 1960 Dodge Charger.

I slid myself into the passenger's seat and we started the drive to his house. We pulled up to an average looking house which was pretty weird considering they're rich.
"what happened to the mansion, Ross?," I asked taking my luggage from him.
"you know we never lived in a mansion, Laur," he spoke and opened the front door. 'Laur' was his nickname for me when we were kids.
"is it me, or have you gotten shorter?," he asked knowing it bugged me.
"I'm not short. I'm vertically challenged," I said and pulled my suitcase up the stairs and into the guest bedroom.
"Laura!" I heard a feminine voice call. I smiled knowing exactly who it was.
"Rydel!," I called back. She gave me a hug.
"did you tell Ross yet?," she asked, pulling away from the hug. I shook my head.
"Laura, it's been 11 months since you've been dating Rocky, I think Ross deserves to know that you're dating his brother," she said and gave me that sisterly look Vanessa would have given me if she were here.
"you're right," I sighed.
"I'll tell him at dinner."
~~~~~~~~~~~Dinner~~~~~~~~~~~
"Laur, are you okay?," Ross asked. I nodded and looked to find Rydel starting at me.

Knowing she was right, I slowly stood up and cleared my throat.
"is everythinge alright, Laura?," Stormie asked. I nodded.
"I just have a quick announcement to make... for 11 months I've been dating... Rocky." Everyone's eyes fell off me and onto Rocky. I slowly sat back down and tried to pretend that nothing happened.

But than I noticed... Ross was gone.