Chapter 36

The wedding was still going on but I didn't care. I started walking around in the rain when a voice called me.

I didn't turn around. I kept walking and eventually broke into a run.

The only sound to be heard were two sets of feet running.
"Rocky, stop!" I stopped in my tracks.
"Adam?," I asked without turning around.
"yeah," he spoke. I turned around.
"congratulations," I spoke and tried to smile.
"what was that? You don't hit on girls. Especially your brother's girl," Adam said. That really enraged me.

He doesn't even know the whole story and he's already accusing me.
"you have no right tell me that!," I snapped.
"Laura was mine and still is mine! It's not like Ross even cares about her! He can get any girl he wants and he chooses my Laura!," I shot back.
"I'm not your Laura, Rocky!" I turned around to find Laura, Ross and my family.
"I came looking for you because I was worried about my brother," Ross began.
"I come here and find you talking trash about my girlfriend and best friend? What happened to you, Rocky?," Ross asked. I rolled my eyes.
"nothing happened! I'm still the same Rocky Lynch. The same Rocky Lynch everyone loves to take advantage of and use!," I screamed at Laura.
"god, Rocky I said I was sorry! What else do you want from me?! Do you want me to kill myself?!," Laura screamed. Ross tried to grab her hand to calm her down but she pulled her hand away.
"that would be a start," I spat back.
"enough, Rocky. That was too far," Ross said.
"oh? And dating my ex-girlfriend isn't too far?," I shot back.
"come on Laura. Let's go," Ross said and stretched out his hand for her to take. She placed her hand in his and they walked across the street.

Not before being hit by a blue Toyota.