Chapter 10

"Rocky! Stop! I said I was sorry! You know I would never to anything to hurt you! Or Laura!," I screamed, trying to dodge his fists from hitting my face.
"than why did you kiss her?!," he screamed and pinned me against a wall.
"I don't know, I'm sorry, Rocky. I'm really sorry," I said and watched him as he pulled back his fist getting ready to punch me.
"Rocky, stop!," someone screamed and pulled him off of me. Rydel.
"what's going on between you two?," she asked.
"I accidentally kissed Laura," I said and watched her.
"what! You kissed my sister!?" I shot my head up and found Laura's big sister.
"I gotta go check on her. I'll call you later." She told Riker and kissed his cheek.
"don't worry, Ross. I'm not mad at you," she said and left.
"well I am! Ross kissed my ex-girlfriend!," Rocky screamed glaring at me.
"I said I was sorry!," I shot back.
"yeah well- ENOUGH!," Rydel shouted stopping Rocky mid-sentence.
"it was a mistake, Rocky. There must be a logical reason for why he did it," Rydel said.
"so, Ross. Tell us what happened between you and Laura." So I told them everything. Once I was done Rocky's face didn't soften.
"I still can't believe you had to kiss my girlfriend. I thought we were brothers," he said and left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Laura's POV
"you okay, Laura?," my sister Vanessa asked. I nodded.
"V, I kissed him back. I cheated on Rocky," I said and looked at my sister.
"Laur, did you even love him?," she asked.
"of course I did. Why would I be with him for eleven months if I didn't?," I asked.
"because it would be another excuse to see Ross. Laura, I know you liked him when you were twelve and you hid those feelings for a year. When the time you were going to tell him came... he told you he was moving to Colorado. That was thirteen years ago. And now that you kissed him... those feelings are coming back... aren't they," she spoke. I took in every word she spoke.

I sighed.
"you're right. When he kissed me... old feelings came back. But he doesn't like me that way, V. He's freaking Ross Lynch. And I'm just Laura Marano. What's so great about me?," I said and looked at her.
"you're my sister. Anyone would be lucky to have you as a friend or more," she said and stood up.
"I'm going to see if Rocky calmed down," she said and picked up her keys from the counter.
"calmed down?," I asked.
"Ross told Rocky he kissed you and then Rocky started throwing his fists and him but Rydel managed to break it up," she explained.
"I'm coming with you. I have to apologize to Rocky... and make things better with Ross." She smiled and nodded. We than got into her car and drove to the Lynch's new house in California.