Chapter 24

Right now we're shooting the scene with the kiss. Once my lips touched his there was only one word to describe it... magical.

I know that sounds cheesy but that's what it felt like. I slowly pulled away and opened my eyes.
"CUT!," Heath yelled.
"hey, Ross!," Kiersey said. Kiersey plays Kira Starr in the show.
"hi, Laura," she said once she reached us.
"hi, Kiersey," I said and looked down. There's something about her that I just don't like.
"so... Ross," she said turning all of her attention to Ross. Than again... when is she not.
"i'm having a party tonight and I was wondering if you would come?," she asked and smiled. Ughhh... don't even get me started on her smile.
"uh... no thanks. Laura and I have plans," Ross said and my head shot up.
"we do?," I asked and Ross elbowed me.
"yeah... you have to help me choose between two songs before tour," Ross said.
"and that will take all night?," Kiersey asked. Ross nodded.
"Laura's very picky," Ross responded.
"oh... okay. Maybe next time?," she asked.
"definitely," Ross said and Kiersey walked away.
"not," Ross said once Kiersey was out of site.
"why? What's wrong with Kiersey?," I asked.
"nothing... I'm... I just like someone else," he answered and looked at me.
"oh... who?," I asked curiosity getting the better of me.
"umm...," he said.
"Ross. You don't have to tell me. It's fine," I said ducking my head.
"I won't tell you who she is but... I'll describe her," he said. I lifted my head up and looked at him.
"go on," I said and forced a smile. I have to be happy for Ross.

No matter what.
"okay. Her name starts with an 'L', she's a brunette, big... brown... chocolate eyes that I just want to st- I mean brown eyes and she likes go-gurt," he said.
"wow. It sounds like... me," I said and then realized what I said.
"whatttttt... noooooooo," Ross said going red.
"Ross,... do you... like me?," I asked very slowly.
"no... i mean as a fr- what's the point. I do like you Laura. I realized that when I left for Colorado eight years ago," he said.
"Ross- I love you Laura," he said and then pressed his lips against mine.