Chapter 33

Laura's POV
"come on, Laura. I have to go," Ross said but I only hung onto him tighter.
"no. Five more minutes," I whined and pulled him back to bed.
"fine. Five more minutes and then that's it," he said and hugged me against his bare chest. I smiled.
"I love you," I spoke and closed my eyes.
"I love you too," he said before I drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"ROSS! YOU'RE SO FRICKEN LATE!," Riker yelled.
"I'm sorry. I would've gotten here sooner but somebody didn't want to wake up this morning," Ross said and pointed towards me.
"yeah, Riker. It was my fault. It won't happen again," I said.
"of course it was your fault. Everything's your fault," Rocky spat at me.
"okay that's it!," Ross said and walked over to Rocky.
"you need to stop this. Laura didn't do anything to deserve what you're giving her. So I kissed her. I'm sorry, Rocky. She made a mistake. We all make mistakes. Can you just let it go?," Ross pleaded.
"you don't get it," Rocky said and looked at the floor.
"get what?," Ross snapped.
"she was the first girl I dated since Alex." I knew about Alex. Alex and Rocky were a couple until he found out she was cheating on him... more than once.
"Rocky...-," Ross started but got cut off.
"it's fine, Ross. I may not be but I just want to see you happy. And Laura," he said looking at me.
"I'm sorry... and... take care of my baby brother, will you?," he asked and I smiled.
"I won't let you down," I said before they went on stage to rehearse.