Chapter 16

Ross' POV
"Laura! Get up I have something to tell you!," I shouted. Her head shot up and she glared at me.
"Ross, it's a Saturday and 7:30 in the morning?!," she exclaimed and flopped back down on her bed.
"can I talk now?," I asked.
"we barely hang out together and I was wandering... if you wanted to take a break from school and maybe... sorta... be in a kids TV show with me?," I asked and rubbed the back of my neck.
"what are you talking about?," she asked and stood up.
"I got a call from my agent and she said this would be good for me but... I don't want to do it alone," I explained.
"Ross, I have school. I'm never going to make it as an actress," she said.
"of course you will. Who wouldn't want you in a kids TV show?," I asked.
"kids all around the world," she stated.
"Laur, this a huge opportunity for me. I really want to do it but if I do it... I won't be able to spend time with you. Please... just thing about it?," I asked her. She sighed.
"fine. Leave the script on my bed," she said and walked into the bathroom.
Laura's POV
Once Ross left I picked up the script and began to read. Apparently the show is called Austin and Ally.

Ross is auditioning for the role as Austin. I really like the Ally character though.

She reminds me of me. Okay.

It's settled. I'll audition for the role of Ally Dawson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"alright that's a wrap! We'll let you know tomorrow," Kevin, one of the creators, said.
"Laur! You did great. You're going to make a perfect Ally," Ross said and gave me a hug.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Laur! Laur! Laur!," Ross said running up to catch up with me.
"what?," I asked and slowed my pace.
"you got the part!," he said and I smiled.
"are you serious?," I asked and my smile grew. He nodded.

I hugged him.
"thank you," I whispered into his hair.
"this was all you, Laur," he said and hugged me back.
"hello. Guys. What about us?," Raini asked. I pulled away from Ross and faced him.
"Raini you are going to play Trish and Calum you are going to play Dez," he said.
"and you?," I asked.
"Austin Moon," he said.
" so...when do we start."