Chapter 27

I woke up the next morning and couldn't help but smile.
"we gotta get to the studio," I said and looked over to see a sleeping Ross.
"Ross...," I cooed.
"hmmm," he groaned and slowly opened his eyes.
"come on. We got to get to the studiooo," I said and pulled his pillow from underneath him.
"Laura!," he whined and tried to grab the pillow back.
"no. Ross, please," I begged.
"fine," he said and got dressed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ross!," Kiersey yelled and walked up to him. Oh god... not now.
"Laura... what are you doing here?," she asked.
"I work here," I said and linked my hand with Ross'. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ross smiling.
"what's going on here?," Kiersey asked sounding confused.
"Ross and I are together," I spoke and saw her face drop.
"oh...ok. I'll see you two around," she said and walked away.
"wow Laura, I never thought I'd see the day that you would get jealous," Ross said and I playfully punched his arm.
"come on," I said and pulled him towards Raini and Calum. They looked up from their phones and at our intertwined hands.
"what's going-OH MY GOD!," Raini interrupted Calum.
"you guys are together. Congrats, girl," Raini said and pulled me into a hug. I wonder if this is how I'm going to react when her and Calum get together.