Chapter 23

I really messed up.
"save to come back in?," Ross asked from the door way. I nodded and he took a seat beside me.
"I can't believe you left your own dressing room," I said and he shrugged.
"I take it things didn't go too well with Rocky?," he asked and I shook my head.
"do you wanna talk about it?," he asked and again I shook my head. He sighed and embraced me in a hug.

I hugged back tightly.
"he'll come around," Ross said and rubbed my back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"hey, when does Ally get over her stage fright?," Ross asked later on in the day.
my eyes widened and I slapped his arm.
"there will be an episode when she pretends to be Taylor Swift where she performs but she'll come over her stage fright in the same episode her and Austin kiss," Kevin replied.
"I'm sorry, did you just say kiss?," I asked. I hope I didn't sound too happy.

Heath nodded.
"are you two okay with that?," Kevin asked. I looked back at Ross and he was looking at me.
"yeah... yeah we're fine," I said reassuring them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"why are you not happy about this?," Vanessa asked me as I paced back and forth in my room.
"because," I sighed frustrated.
"because?," Vanessa asked.
"I don't want things to be awkward between me and Ross like they are between me and Rocky," I said and sat down beside her.
"Laur... I promise you 100% that things won't be awkward between you and Ross," Vanessa spoke.
"and if you're wrong?," I asked.
"I'll buy you some go-gurt," she spoke. Man I missed my sister.