Chapter 37

My mom and sister cried. My brothers and my dad watched as Laura and Ross were loaded into the ambulance.

The Toyota that hit them drove away as soon as Ross and Laura fell on the street. My family hates me.

Not for just trying to steal Laura back. I ruined Adam's wedding and got Laura and Ross killed.

No, Rocky. You don't know that.

Of course their dead! Rocky shut up!

My family won't talk to me, let alone look at me. I rolled my eyes slightly and drove off to the hospital behind everyone else.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been four hours and Ross and Laura are still in surgery. The doctor informed us that Ross broke his left arm, fractured his right rib and skull.

Laura on the other hand, fractured both her ribs and skull. I'm such an idiot!

My brother and his girlfriend are dying because of me.
"Rocky," Vanessa called and sat down next to me.
"I'm not mad at you. Everyone else is but I'm not. Things just got out of hand. I don't want you to feel responsible," she explained and I scoffed.
"I am responsible, Vanessa. Your sister and my brother are dead because of me," I said and put my head down.
"they're not dead, Rocky. They'll make it." Before I could say another word the doctor came out.
"well?," Vanessa asked the doctor.
" Ross and Laura are..."