Chapter 21

"so...," my mom said once all the Lynch's were seated at the table. Vanessa and my dad came home at lunch and are now joining us.

I couldn't take the silence so I spoke up.
"so... when's R5's next tour?," I asked. Ross seemed pleased someone said something so he smiled.
"I don't know. Maybe after our next album drops," he said. And back to silence.

It looked like Vanessa got pissed at the silence so she spoke up.
"so... Switched At Birth got a couple new characters," she said referring to season 4.
"Angelo or Eric?," I asked to keep the conversation going.
"oh obviously Angelo," she said.
"really? I like Eric," I said.
"me too," Ross joined in.
"you watch Switched At Birth?," Vanessa asked.
"hey... Laura's a sister to me. You're her sister so I guess your my sister," he said.
"awwwww thanks, Rossy," she said and I had to try really hard to hold in my laugh. But I couldn't.
"yes, Laura. It was hilarious," Ross said shooting me a glare.
"I'm sorry," I said and whipped the tears away from my eyes.
"what's so funny?," Rocky asked coldly. It kinda scared me.
"Courtney came to the studio today and...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all ended up teasing Ross about the whole Courtney thing and had a good laugh now and than. It feels like how it used to be.

It feels like we're a family again. And I couldn't be happier.