Chapter 15

We finished all the money and are now in class. The bell will ring in 3...2...1... RING!

I jumped out of my seat and walked outside to find Raini. Ever since Ross moved back to California I haven't been spending much with Raini and I feel really bad.

I sat beside her and smiled.
"hey," I said.
"hi!," she said in her usually cheerful tone.
"so... how was your date with Calum," I said and she smiled.
"perfect," she answered.
"and your date with Ross?," she asked.
"that wasn't a date. We were just hanging out," I answered.
"Laur, that was totally a date," she said and took a bite of her food.
"it was not," I answered.
"Laura, I could do this all day," she said and I sighed knowing I couldn't beat Raini.
"so... are you going out with Calum again tonight?," I asked and she shook her head.
"he has to study for exams. Are you going out with Ross tonight?," she asked and I shook my head.
"he has band practice," I answered.
"so why don't we do something tonight. It's been awhile," she said and I nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raini and I were walking to the movie theatre to see La La Land when she stopped.
"hey, Laur. Do you remember this?," she asked guiding me towards a tree.
"oh yeah." The tree had are named craved into it.
"this was the day we met. The day Ross left to be exact," I said.
"yeah, that's was... how many years ago?," she asked.
"umm... eight years ago," I answered and she smiled.
"come on. We're going to be late for the movie."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the movie we headed back to our dorm for a good nights sleep.