Chapter 6

Laura's POV
I woke up the next morning feeling so depressed. Velvet died last night and I doubt my boyfriend would drive me to the airport.

Let alone talk to me.
"morning." I heard Ross say.
"morning," I replied and put all my clothes into my suitcase.
" aww! You're leaving already!," Ross complained and got out of my bed.
"I have school tomorrow, Ross," I said.
"I know. I have to wait another month to see you. I just wish you could stay."
"and I wish you would come with me. But my life is in California. And yours is here."
"can you drive me to the airport? I doubt Rocky would," I said and looked over at him.
"you can't hide from him forever," he said and took my suitcase away from me.
"I know. But just for today I can," I said and walked down the stairs.
"Laura, would you like some breakfast before you go?," Stormie asked.
"no thanks," I replied as sweet as I could.
"okay Laur, time to say your goodbyes," Ross called from outside. I hugged everyone of his siblings except for Rocky.

I couldn't bring myself to it. Not after what happened last night.

I got into Ross' car and we drove off towards the airport.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"you know you don't have to leave right? You can live with us," he said.
"what about Vanessa?," I asked, curious to hear his response.
"she can live with us too. Riker would like that," he said and I smiled.
"maybe next time."
"bye, Laura," he said and gave me a hug once he noticed everyone else was boarding my plane.
"bye, Ross," I said and hugged him one last time before I got on the plane.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I opened the door to my dorm room to find Raini reading a magazine.
"I'm back," I said to my dorm-mate.
"hey how was it? Did you tell Ross about you and Rocky?," she asked.
"it was good and yes," I said answering her questions.
"how'd he take it?," she asked.
"he was mad at first but then I found out he was dating someone for the same amount of time as I was dating Rocky," I finished.
"by any chance is her name ' Courtney' and really pretty?," she asked. I nodded.
"why?," I asked. She showed me a picture of Ross and Courtney.
"Ross Lynch and Courtney Eaton confess to the public about their relationship"
"how long ago was that?," I asked.
"last month," Raini answered. Just than there was a knock.
"come in Calum!," Raini and I called.
"Hey, Laura! How was Colorado?," Calum asked sitting net to Raini.
"fine," I responded.
"by the way, you're boyfriend is outside," Calum stated.
"Rocky's here?," I asked.
"oh that's right! You're dating Rocky, not Ross," Calum said.
"so Ross is here?," I asked and he nodded. According to them ' I ran out of the dorm room as fast as lightning' to find Ross.

Once I did I gave him a hug.
"what are you doing here?," I asked and smiled as if I knew the answer.
"I thought about what you said and decided to move to California," he said and rubbed the back of his neck.
"That's great! But what about your family? And... Courtney?," I asked not so sure why it took me awhile to say her name.
"they decided to move here too... well I kinda maybe not, talked them into moving to California so I could spend time with you," he said and blushed. Why does he do that?
"That's sweet," I said and hugged him one more time.
"oh there's more," he said and smiled.
"I'm Calum's new dorm-mate," he said as his smile spread all the way up to his ears.
"wait... you're going to college? This college?," I asked and his smile spread even further. If that's possible that is.
"that's great! I'm so proud of you!," I said.
"so you weren't proud of me before?," he asked sounding hurt.
"shut up, Lynch," I said and punched his arm.
"make me, Marano," he said and punched my arm. 'This is going to the best here of my college life' I thought as I made my way back to my dorm with Ross behind me.