Chapter 3

"how's he holding up?," Rocky asked snapping me out of my daze. I can't believed Ross lied to me.

How could he not tell me he was dating someone for 11 months?! Than again... I did the same thing.
"Laur," Rocky said once again snapping me out of my daze.
"hmm?"
"how's he holding up?," he asked.
"Ross?," I ask completely dumbfounded.
"who else?," he asked.
"the guy sitting in Ross' room who just told me he's been dating someone for the past 11 months!," I shouted in Ross direction.
"so have you, Laur! And guess what! You're dating my brother," he called back.
"you know what Ross- enough you two!," Rocky shouted cutting me off mid-sentence.
"we are going to work this out. Ross, call your girlfriend over and Laura, go change."
"uhh, what's wrong with what I'm wearing?," I asked with my eyebrow arched.
"nothing. We're just going to dinner. To get to know each other," Rocky said sounding accomplished.
"Rocky, we already know each other. Well except for Ross' girlfriend," I said and shot my gaze towards Ross.
"we're going to get to know Ross' girlfriend and Ross here, is going to get to know us as a couple," Rocky said.
"that doesn't sound like a bad idea," Ross spoke.
"I'll call Courtney," Ross said and left.
"I guess I'll go change," I said and walked away from Rocky and into my temporary room and changed into a dress I found in my luggage, for some odd reason, and walked out to see Ross standing next to some... girl.
"hi! You must be Laura! Rossy told me so much about you!," she gushed.
"did he." Even though Ross looked away I could tell he was blushing. Weird.
"silly me, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Courtney and you're Rocky from R5," she said pointing at Rocky.
"so what restaurant are we going to?," I asked.
"Cafe Terracotta," Ross said answering my question.
"I hate that place," Courtney and Rocky said unison.
"I love that place," Ross and I said unison. He did it again!

He's blushing.
"Laur, you okay?," Ross asked.
"yeah, why?," I asked.
"your cheeks are red," he said and smiled. Crap!

Now I'm blushing. Why?

I pushed those thoughts away as I got into Ross' car and we drove to the restaurant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ross. Can I come in?," I asked as I knocked on his bedroom door.
"yeah," he spoke and I pushed the door open.
"I'm really sorry. About everything," I said.
"me too, Laur. I can't believe I yelled at you. My younger sister," he said and I couldn't help but smile.
"I yelled at you too, big bro. Let's call it even," I said and sat down next to him.
"Courtney seems nice. She's very pretty too," I said and turned my head to look at him.
"thanks. You know. For actually trying to get to know her," he said.
"you were there for me when Andrew cheated on me. It's my turn to be there for you," I said.
"are saying Courtney is cheating on me?," he asked as he scrunched his eyebrows together. He kinda looked cute like that.

Wait... what did I just say?
"no. You told me Andrew was a playboy and I didn't believe you. Even though you didn't trust him you supported our relationship. I trust Courtney I do I'm just saying I'm going to support your relationship with her hopefully like you'll supper my relationship with Rocky," I spoke.
"Rocky's a good guy. I'll support your relationship," he said.
"thanks big bro. I'm going to get some sleep goodnight," I said and gave him a hug then walked to my room to get a goodnight's sleep.