Chapter 18

"Laura. Laura come on. We're going to be late," Ross said and walked into my room.
"Ross... I don't feel too good," I said.
"what's wrong?," he asked and laid down next to me.
"I feel dizzy, my nose hurts and I feel like I'm going to... I'm going to-" before I could finish the sentence I ran to the bathroom and last night's dinner ended up in the toilet.
"that's it," Ross said and picked up his phone.
"what are you doing?," I asked and whipped my mouth.
"you're too sick to go to the studio today. I'm going to stay here with you until you feel better," he said and put his phone to his ear.
"Ross...-," I started but he cut me off.
"I'm staying here with you until you feel better and that's final," he said and picked me up and placed me in my bed.
"thank you," I said and kissed his temple.
" I'll always be here for, Laur," he said and hugged me. I hugged back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ross came back with my soup and turned on the TV.
"what do you wanna watch?," he asked and handed me the remote. I switched it to Netflix and let Full House play.

We sat in silence minus the few giggles that would escape my lips. I had fun with Ross today.

I should get sick more often.And with that thought... I closed my eyes and went to dreamland.