Chapter 7

Tina stared in shock, but she wasn't mad. Actually, she was rather happy about it, and this time, she leaned in to kiss him again. This one lasted longer than the last. The feeling of his lips on hers was enough to make her happy for the rest of her life. They were kissing for a while, pausing occasionally to catch their breath. Newt's sadness slowly started to fade away, as if kissing Tina cured him. From above they heard Queenie's voice calling Tina's name. Tina started to pull away from Newt.
"I better go." Tina whispered.
"Why?" Newt inquired.
"What if they find me down here?" Tina said worriedly.
"Who cares!" Newt laughed. "Come on!" He said as he lifted Tina up and carried her away to his 'room'. He set her down gently on his bed and began kissing her once more. The dimly lit suitcase stayed the same as the outside world got darker, and the time grew later and later. By this time, Newt and Tina both already had their coats off, thrown across the room and onto the floor. Newt's shirt was also mysteriously unbuttoned half way. After a very long time of passionate kissing, Newt glanced at his watch.
"Merlins beard! Would you look at the time! It's one in the morning!" Newt gasped with shock.
"Really? I must get going then." Tina said as she began to get up. Newt grabbed her hand and stopped her.
"Please, don't leave," Newt breathed.
"Oh," Tina sighed, "Alright, I'll stay."
Newt smiled happily. They kissed each other a few more times before drifting off asleep, side by side, holding hands. Tina's head was resting on his shoulder as they were fast asleep.