Chapter 26

He sat in his case, pondering about her gift.
"Ah, Dougal, what to get her, what to get her." He wondered out loud as Dougal passed by.
He jumped up suddenly as if he got an idea. He opened up a cabinet, which was full of books. After a bit of rummaging through the cabinet, he finally pulled a book titled "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them". This was the first copy of his book, and he felt that it belonged to Tina. He grabbed his quill and ink and began writing on the first, blank page. He wrote: Dedicated to Tina Goldstein, the most amazing witch I have ever got the pleasure to know. Just as he had finished writing, Tina began to come down into the case. Newt slammed the book shut, shoving it back into the cupboard. Tina noticed his peculiar behavior, but just glanced at him suspiciously without saying anything. Newt hung his coat over the chair and kissed Tina. This time when he kissed her, it was a bit more firm, more aggressive. It was a bit more involved than Newt had intended it to be, he almost regretted it. But Tina didn't seem to mind, as she was wrapping her arms around his waist. She enjoyed the sensation of his soft, warm lips moving against hers, the faint smell of his cologne, and his arms caressing her neck. But after a few long minutes, they decided to break apart and continue their romantic adventure in the bedroom, for neither of them wanted Queenie to find them kissing again. Newt carried her to the bed again and began kissing her in the same aggressive manner as before. The scent of Tina's perfume made Newt's heart flutter, making him feel like an obssessive teenage boy. Tina, however, was feeling the same way as him. Just his arms around her waist was enough to give her butterflies in her stomach.