Chapter 13

They kissed each other one last time before leaving the case. They walked together, holding hands subtlely. Queenie smiled as she saw them walked in, Newt figured that she expected them not to show for dinner.
"Sit down!" She politely demanded. Queenie began ladleing soup into their bowls. She hurried across the kitchen pulling fresh bread out of the oven. As she finally seemed to have everything done, she as well sat down. Through the whole silent meal, Newt gazed at Tina. He loved her beautiful, soft brown eyes. Tina noticed his staring, but she didn't seem to mind. I really do love her. Newt thought to himself.
Queenie finally broke the silence. "So what have you two been up too in Newt's case?" Queenie interrogated. Newt's heart skipped a beat. He became rather paranoid. He could feel his face turning slightly pink, as he became worried that their wonderful secret would be revealed. Thankfully, Tina rescued the situation.
"We've j- just been-"
Tina was interrupted by Queenie.
"You've seemed to have forgotten that I'm a Legillimens." Queenie said blandly.
Newt clenched his fists in fear, hoping she hadn't read either of their minds yet.
"I haven't read your minds yet." She spoke softly, as if she was reassuring Newt. He let out a sigh of relief.
"Please don't, Queenie. It would mean a lot if you allowd us to keep a secret.
Queenie sighed before she answered. "Okay, I won't." She said reluctantly.
By this Newt summoned the courage to say something. "Thank you, Queenie."
She just smirked and they continued with their meal. Once they were done, Newt rose and collect the dishes and carried them to the sink. He pulled out his wand and charmed the dishes to clean themselves. Queenie went to her room and Newt and Tina did the same. Once they got in the case, Newt said, "Now, where were we." He made sure to emphasize the 'Now'. His voice was lowered to the same seductive whisper as before. He bit his lip. For the third time, Newt whisked Tina away to the bedroom. Dougal and the niffler followed them. Newt shooed them them out, for he wanted peace and quiet with Tina.