Chapter 35

She kissed him before getting up out of bed. When she walked into the kitchen, she was greeted by a very excited Queenie.
"Happy birthday Tina!" She shrieked excitedly as she ran up and hugged her. "Sit down, breakfast is almost ready." She added before Tina had the time to say anything.
"Thanks Queenie." Tina said as Queenie put a plate of waffles on the table.
Queenie hurried out of the room to fetch Tina's present, and came back with a perfectly wrapped box.
"Here, open it!" Queenie said.
"Thank you," Tina thanked her as she opened the gift. "I love it!" She said happily. "Thank you! I can't wait to hang it on my office door!" Tina exclaimed as she admired the shiny plaque.
"You're welcome, I'm glad you like it." Queenie smiled.
"Thank you guys so much, for everything." Tina grinned.
Newt and Queenie smiled. This time, they ate breakfast slower than they usually did, just talking. Once Queenie left for work, Newt stood up and kissed Tina.
"S- so erm, I love you Tina, and I was w- wondering, i- if you would g- go on a d- date with me?" Newt stuttered, his voice trembling with fear.
"Of course I will Newt!" Tina replied.
"R-really?" Newt asked in shock.
"Yes!" Tina said as she leaned in to kiss him.