Chapter 24

Newt drew her into a tight hug. He kissed her for a while, and by the time they pulled away, they were both breathless. They went back to the case and Tina began sketching while Newt fed his creatures. He kept looking over his shoulder to watch Tina. He loved her so much, every time he looked at her he fell in love with her all over again. She made his heart beat faster than ever. After everyone was fed, he pulled up a stool in front of Tina, looking at her draw. She looked up at him to see him staring.
"What are you looking at?" Tina smirked.
"Oh, nothing..." Newt playfully lied.
"Why do you find it so enjoyable to look at me?" She asked.
"Because you're beautiful." Newt smiled.
Tina looked shocked at this.
"Really? I- I've never been called beautiful before."
Newt was so taken aback, that he almost fell off his stool.
"Really!?" He said in a shocked tone. "That's impossible, is everyone you met blind?"
"No, I'm just not pretty."
"Tina, I don't want to ever hear you say that again, you are beautiful, inside and out." Newt said wisely as he kissed her slowly.
"Thank you, Newt." She murmured as she pulled away from his lips.
"I'm in love with you, Tina, I love you so much." He whispered in her ear as he leaned in to kiss her again.
"I love you too." Tina breathed.