Chapter 14

"I'm actually shocked. I've never ever been able to hide anything from Queenie." Tina uttered.
"Well, I can see how it could be difficult to do so." Newt laughed.
"I just hope she dosn't find out about, you know, us."
"I hope too." Tina replied.
She slowly leaned and pressed her lips against his.
"I just love you so much. I truly do." Newt admitted to her. "I- I don't know how to explain it, just the feeling I get, even when I just look at you. You're truly amazing, Tina."
Tina opened her mouth to speak, but stopped for a moment to think about she was going to say.
"I love you too, I feel the same way." Just as they leaned in to kiss again, the door burst open. Outside was an entire army of bowtruckles, Dougal and the niffler. The all scrambled in and trampled Newt.
"Ugh, guys, what do you want?" Newt asked, trying not to sound irritated with them. Dougal piped up and explained in what seemed a foreign language.
"You were watching me last night Dougal?" Newt said in response.
Dougal continued.
Before speaking, Newt giggled. "And you want me to teach you my ways?"
Dougal nodded.
"Dougal, I'm a human, you are a demiguise. It's not the same."
Dougal look sad, but still continued to explain.
"Yes, yes, I understand you want to learn to win over Elizabeth, but you'll have to do it in a different way." Newt exclaimed. "I have a book, it's about the nature of demiguises, would you like me to get it for you? Maybe you can find some answers in there."
Dougal nodded in appreciation.
"So sorry." Newt sighed as he left the room to fetch Dougal's book. He trodded along towards his large bookshelf, pulling a heavy, thick book off the shelf.
"Here Dougal, and please don't barge in again, unless it's an emergency." Newt instructed Dougal.
Dougal nodded and hobbled away, cracking open the book and burying his face into it. Newt walked back to the bedroom where Tina awaited him.
"Sorry about that. Little Dougal is trying to impress the ladies, and he needed my advice." Newt apologized.
"That's okay." She chuckled.
Newt climbed back into bed and kissed Tina.