Chapter 10

They kissed each other again.
"I've probably already said this, but I missed you. A lot." Newt murmured.
"I did too." She muttered in response.
"Let's go to central park, I have something to ask you." Newt uttered.
Tina just nodded as Newt lead the way, although he had no idea where he was going. Tina would point him in the right direction if he seemed to get confused. He found his way easier than expected, since he had only been to central park once. He lead her to a small table with two chairs, and they sat down together.
"So, what did you want to ask me?" Tina questioned.
"Well, I still haven't published my book, and the main reason, is that, I wanted to have someone illustrate it, I mean I was going to do it myself, but last time I was here, when you were in my case with me, I saw you just sketching Dougal." Newt pronounced. He began to stutter a bit, as if he was nervous to ask her and put her on the spot. "And I-I thought you were really good at drawing. So I was wondering if you would illustrate my book for me?" Newt stammered. There was a bit of a pause before Newt began again. "I mean, it's fine if not, I'm sorry for asking, but, yeah." He hesitated.
"Of course I'll do it, Newt." Tina agreed happily.
"Really?" Newt asked with excitement, he was worried that it was too good to be true.
Tina nodded and Newt just smiled with jubilation. After a moment of awkwardness, he kissed her.
"Thank you, so much." Newt said with appreciation.
"You're welcome!"
Newt and Tina finally got up and walked around the park, hand in hand.
"It's really beautiful here. Even more so when you're not chasing an erumpnet, into a briefcase." Newt smiled.
Tina laughed at this.