Chapter 37

It was finally the evening of their date and Tina couldn't wait.
"I'm so excited!" Tina shrieked.
"I know, I'm so happy for you!" Queenie replied. "Now, you can't look in the mirror until I say so." Queenie said.
"Okay, just don't make me look ridiculous." Tina sighed.
She wasn't used to wearing makeup, and she definitely didn't like it that much. After a long time of Queenie putting random things on Tina's face, pulling her hair in every direction, and rumaging through her wardrobe, Tina was finally ready. She had shimmering eyeshadow, and long eyelashes. Her full lips were coated with red lipstick, and she was wearing a beautiful flapper dress. Tina looked in the mirror and smiled. She had to admit, even she thought she looked good. Newt stood waiting outside, wearing a formal suit. As Tina came out of the room, Newt was stunned. He couldn't stop staring at her beautiful appearance. She looked amazing.
"Shall we?" He smiled as he helped her into her coat. They joined hands as Newt lead her to the restaurant.
"Where are we going?" Tina inquired.
"It's a surprise."
Tina rolled her eyes. She didn't like waiting, she wanted to know now. After about 10 minutes of walking, they arrived at an elegant restaurant. Tina expected to be seated on the bottom floor with all the other customers, but she was mistaken. Her and Newt were taken up by an elevator to the top floor. They arrived at a beautiful balcony full of flowers and a table setting for two.
Tina smiled as she saw the beautiful set up.
They say down and browsed the menu. The waitress came over, theg ordered, and the two of them began to talk. Newt couldn't stop staring at her, she was beautiful. They enjoyed themselves quite a bit and stayed out for hours.
"We should probably get going, Queenie is going to panic." Tina suggested.
"Yeah, you're right." He agreed, getting up from his chair. They walked out of the building and apparated home.
"Thank you so much Newt, for everything." Said Tina.
Newt smiled and pressed a kiss to hers lips. Still hand in hand, they walked to Newt's case and went to bed. Newt kissed her again, this one lasting quite a bit of time. It was a slow, passionate kiss, deepening with every moment. Newt slipped his tongue into her mouth as she did the same. Their tongues battled playfully as Newt's heart began to pound even faster.
She's perfect. She's the one. Newt thought.