Chapter 31

"And what was that all about?" Tina asked.
"Erm, nothing." Newt responded, sounding unsure of himself.
"Elizabeth is doing fine, but Dougal is still worried sick about her. He also informed me that the Occamys are going to lay eggs!" Tina informed Newt happily.
"Really?" Newt grinned, walking over to the Occamy's nest.
Tina nodded.
Newt pulled a stool in front of the Occamy's nest and began to observe. Tina did the same, sitting next to him. Without thinking, Newt instantly grabbed her hand, not aware of what he was doing.
"I love you Tina." He whispered in her ear.
"I love you too." She said, pressing her lips against his.
Newt wrapped his around her, pulling her into a tight embrace. Tina kissed him again, this one lasting longer than the first. Although Newt enjoyed kissing Tina, he soon broke away from her, his timid personality coming back. Tina seemed to notice why he did this, and didn't question him.
"So, you've got to stay up until midnight tonight." Newt said, trying to break the awkwardness.
"Why is that?" She inquired with a smile.
"It's a secret."
"Tell me!" She laughed.
"Nope!"
Tina rolled her eyes playfully. There was a sudden knock on the case, and Queenie came in with a tray of tea.
"I brought you guys some tea." She smiled as she winked at Newt, signaling him that the coast was clear.
"Thanks, Queenie." Tina said cheerfully.
Newt nodded.
"Dinner is almost ready, come up in about 10 minutes or so." Queenie informed them.
"Okay." Tina said.
Queenie skipped out of the room joyfully. Newt stood up, grabbed Tina's hand, and escorted her to the bedroom. He closed and locked the door, his awkward shy side fading away as his confident romantical side came back.