Chapter 33

"Now, Newt is ironically, thinking about you Tina! He is just fantasizing about you, he thinks you've got nice skin. And he says that you are incredibly s-"
"Do not say it!" Newt said louder than he expected. "Don't you dare!"
"Oh, fine." Queenie sighed, dragging her voice.
"You think I'm incredibly what?" Tina piped up.
"Nothing, that erm, wasn't accurate." Newt stammered nervously as he went bright red.
"Oh how I love watching you too love birds. I always knew that this would happen." Queenie sighed happily.
After a while of Queenie's playful interrogating, they were finally done with dinner. Newt Meet and Tina got up quickly, not wanting Queenie to spill anymore of their secrets.
"So I've got nice skin?" Tina asked once they were inside of the case.
"Oh, uh, yeah." Newt said, turning red again.
"And I'll ask you again, you think I'm incredibly what?" Tina questioned him.
"I'm not going to tell you, no one needs to know!" He said, bringing her back to the bedroom, closing and locking the door once more.
"Now, let's get back where we started." Newt murmured as he pulled her into a deep kiss. He pulled off his coat, and helped Tina slide off hers. He started kissing her lips, and moved down to her neck. He glanced down at the time was 11:57. He quickly broke away and went to fetch her gift, and by the time he came back, it was a minute before midnight. It seemed like he was glancing at his watch every 5 seconds. After what felt like the longest minute of his life, it finally turned midnight.
"Happy birthday Tina!" Newt whispered as he kissed her.
He pulled out the book and handed it to her.
"Oh, Thank you so much Newt." Tina breathed as she opened the book, reading what he wrote on the front page.
"Thank you so much." She smiled and kissed him.
"You're welcome." He replied.