Chapter 36

"Well, erm, let me go feed my creatures." Newt said over his shoulder as he went to his case. Newt's stomach was uneasy from the shock of Tina's answer to his date proposal. He couldn't believe that she actually said yes, he wasn't expecting it at all. Dougal's head shot up as Newt entered the case. He ran up to Newt, saying something to him.
"Yes Dougal, I did it!" Newt whispered excitedly.
Dougal said something else.
"She said yes!" Newt exclaimed happily.
Dougal patted Newt on the back, as if he was proud of him.
"How is Elizabeth?" Newt asked him.
Dougal responded with a nod.
"Good, good. What do I do Dougal? I've never been on a date really, where do I take her, what do I do?" Newt confided with a heavy sigh.
Dougal responded with an explanation of what Newt should do.
"Okay, maybe I can take her to a nice restaurant, I have no other ideas." Newt concluded.
He left the conversation and began feeding his creatures. He couldn't stop thinking about Tina, that was all that was on his mind.
Queenie suddenly came into the case.
"I could read you thoughts from a mile away! You asked her out!"
"O- oh um, y-yeah..." Newt stuttered.
Queenie beamed at him.
"I always knew this day would come! You two are perfect for each other!" Queenie exclaimed excitedly as she left the case without another word said.
Newt looked utterly confused.
"Hmmm." He muttered to himself.
The rest of the day was quite uneventful, consisting of Newt's excitement about Tina agreeing to go out with him.