Chapter 18

"I've never loved someone as much as I love you." Newt admitted.
"Nor have I. You're the most important person in my life." Tina breathed.
"I want to go and find Frank." Newt blurted out. "And I want you to come and help me find him."
"Okay. I'll come with you." She agreed.
Newt kissed her before throwing on his coat. He gingerly helped her slide on her jacket before assisting her up the ladder. He knew she was strong woman who didn't need his help, but he just wanted to be a gentleman.
"Let's check the shores and coast first. He's always enjoyed the water." Newt suggested.
"Okay, but it's a bit of a far walk, so let's take a carriage." Tina stated.
Newt wasn't sure if he admired or despised this idea. He'd never been on a muggle carriage before, he's only been on the ones at Hogwarts. Tina grabbed his hand and they immediately disapperated. They arrived at the sidw of the bustling street, and Tina began waving at the passing carriages, trying to get one to stop. After a few minutes, one driver came to a halt.
"Get in." He mumbled gruffly.
Newt assisted Tina again, just to be polite. He then clambered in afterwards, almost slipping and hitting his head. Tina laughed at this and Newt rolled his, trying not to look embarrassed. The carriage rattled more than the ones at Hogwarts, which made Newt feel a bit nervous and sick. Tina noticed him clenching his briefcase quite hard, so she held his hand to assure him. This made him feel a bit better, for he finally managed to look up at Tina and smile. After a long ride, the carriage came to an abrupt halt. Newt dug through his pocket and pulled out a few muggle dollars, which he handed to the driver.
"Thank you." Newt muttered without making eye contact. He hopped out of the carriage and on the concrete, holding out his hand for Tina. Newt inhaled as he smelled the distinct aroma from the salty ocean water. The two of them set out towards the shoreline, looking around, hoping to find Frank. Newt started roaming around, making shrill sounds, trying to call Frank. His calls were followed by some strange noises. Newt's eyes lit up at the sound of them.
"It's him Tina." He acknowledged. "It's Frank."
Newt began calling him once more, guiding Frank towards them. Soon, in the distance, Tina noticed a large figure, heading in their direction.
"Newt!" She screamed, jumping up and down, pointing at the flying mass. "There he is!"