Chapter 32

Newt started kissing her for the last moment they had together before dinner. Their lips were locked for the precious ten minutes they had with each other. Even though was still a bit shy about kissing her, there was no doubt that he enjoyed it.
"I love you." He panted in between breaths.
Newt looked at his watch to check if it was time to go up to Queenie.
"We should probably get going." Newt said, acknowledging the time.
"Yeah." Tina said as she stood up. "We don't want Queenie to get suspicious." She giggled.
"Queenie's probably already is suspicious, and even if she's not, she's gonna read our minds anyway." Newt chuckled.
"You're probably right." Tina sighed.
As soon as they got to the dinning room, Queenie started giggling.
"What?" Tina questioned.
"Oh, nothing." She snickered.
"Stop reading my mind!" Tina snarled playfully.
"I can't help it! You're just making your thoughts so clear!" Queenie said. "Hey Newt, do you want to know what she's thinking?" Queenie asked.
"I dunno." He smirked. "Maybe I do."
"No!" Tina shrieked.
"Yes!" Queenie retaliated. "So Newt, first she is daydreaming about kissing you. And she's also thinking about how much she loves you, and how she couldn't survive without you." Queenie began.
"Stop it!" He doesn't need to know and nor do you!" Tina tried to be serious, but couldn't help but laugh.
"Maybe I want to know." Newt smirked.
"Okay, next, she's thinking about how adorable you are and how she just fancies you! Oh and she's still thinking about kissing you a few moments ago, and how much she enjoyed it. And how she wishes she could kiss you again, right now!" Queenie shrieked excitedly, enjoying the fact that she was spilling all of Tina's feelings to Newt.
"Queenie!" Tina snapped. "Stop it!"
"Come on guys, let's stop it now." Newt reasoned, trying to break up the fight.
"Oh, Newt you thought you were going to get away without me telling Tina your thoughts." Queenie laughed.