Chapter 27

The frivolous kissing lasted longer than either of them imagined was humanly possible. Newt noticed the time getting later, but he didn't care, he wanted this to last forever. He felt giddy inside, an emotion he hadn't felt before, at least like this. He truly loved her, with all his heart. He'd never knew what it was like to love some one as much as Tina. After an extremely long time, they broke apart, arms still wrapped around each other.
"Y- you know, I've never kissed someone before." Newt stammered shyly.
"I haven't either." Tina smiled back.
He pulled her in close and kissed her again.
"But ya know, I'm glad my first kiss was with you." Newt giggled while blushing madly, causing Tina to blush too.
"So am I." She laughed.
"We should probably get some sleep." Newt said suddenly, as if his sense was knocked back into him.
"Y- you're right." Tina stuttered, her shyness coming back to her.
She pressed a final kiss against his lips before lying down beside him.
Her insides were giggling like a little girl. She was so happy, happy that she was with Newt, happy that she was holding his hand right that very second. Her head rested on his shoulder as the drifted off to sleep peacefully.
When Newt woke up, his eyes were heavy, and he was yawning constantly. They hadn't fell asleep until about 3 in the morning, and both Tina and Newt were extremely tired. When Tina opened her eyes she smiled shyly at Newt, remembering the night before.